PCF Giveaway Modiano Platinum Playing Cards Giveaway - Sponsored by Palo Verde Poker Supplies (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
modiano_platinum_acetate_cards.jpg

The Modiano Platinum Acetate playing cards are considered to be some of the finest playing cards ever made due to their textured surface, durability, and shape retention. This is a brand new, sealed double-deck set-up of red and blue cards. Included is a hard black plastic case and two cut cards as well.

This giveaway is open to ALL PCF members with a minimum of 25 posts.
International Members Welcome!
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!

Many thanks to MoscowRadio and Palo Verde Poker Supplies for sponsoring this giveaway.

raffle-tickets.png

ENTER GIVEAWAY

Thank you Tommy for allowing me to contribute to this great community! Good luck to all!

...except you, Courage and Schmendr1ck
:D

Last edited:
I'll enter if I can change my user name to Courage ;)

Thanks Tommy and Moscow for another great giveaway.

Let me be the first say "Congratulations courage for taking it down!"

Thanks for the giveaway!

There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the courage.

Thanks to Palo Verde Poker Supplies / MoscowRadio for the giveaway!

Apologies, I read "giveaway/Modiano Platinum" and no further first time round!

Would it be okay to include sponsor logo in OPs for lazies like me?

Thanks in advance to Tommy and Moscow for the cards I'm about to win. ;)

Awesome as always, guys. I *really* love this site.

I know I won't win, but thanks for the chance to hit a one outer on the river...... ;) ;)

nitzilla

I know I won't win, but thanks for the chance to hit a one outer on the river...... ;) ;)

nitzilla

It's more like set-mining with pocket 4s while Villain holds AK. Many times you may not make your set, but if the board runs out K94 then all of the money is going in and you're locking it up!

Hmm I have a lot of different cards but I don't think I have Modiano Platinums. Entered! Good luck all!

2 days left. GL all.

I'd like to congratulate courage on his fine win (in 2 days)........ ;)

Would love to play with a set of those so I think I should win them. I will change my name to courage2 if it would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom