Modiano & Piatnik Setup Vendors? (1 Viewer)

v1pe

Full House
Reaction score
I've heard a lot about how nice these cards are, so I'm looking to get a set up or two of each as I continue to figure out which manufacturer is my favorite...

I've searched around a bit and I'm wondering if anyone has a preferred online vendor for either (or preferably both) of these?

Looking for a standard setup of red/blue (or some variation, WSOP backs are okay also) without any fancy pictures or patterns (looks like Piatnik has a bunch of "artsy" card setups). Card preference is Bridge/Jumbo > Bridge/Standard > Poker/Jumbo > Poker/Standard.

Thanks!

I've heard a lot about how nice these cards are, so I'm looking to get a set up or two of each as I continue to figure out which manufacturer is my favorite...

I've searched around a bit and I'm wondering if anyone has a preferred online vendor for either (or preferably both) of these?

Looking for a standard setup of red/blue (or some variation, WSOP backs are okay also) without any fancy pictures or patterns (looks like Piatnik has a bunch of "artsy" card setups). Card preference is Bridge/Jumbo > Bridge/Standard > Poker/Jumbo > Poker/Standard.

Thanks!

Contact @David O - he may still have a few Piatnik Bridge Jumbo (blue decks only) left.

Contact @David O - he may still have a few Piatnik Bridge Jumbo (blue decks only) left.

I'll send David a message, I was more interested in a full set up but I suppose I could mix and match for a night and push my mild OCD aside. (We always play with two decks.) Thanks :D

I'm just hoping that if enough people pester David for the other half of a Jumbo Bridge, he might forward those requests to Piatnik, who will get off their asses and ship the red decks to the Americas.

Sorry David, but I see a lever that can move things. You just happen to be the unfortunate fulcrum.

I'll send David a message, I was more interested in a full set up but I suppose I could mix and match for a night and push my mild OCD aside. (We always play with two decks.) Thanks :D
I have an extra set up Poker Jumbo and might have an extra setup of Bridge International index available

I'm just hoping that if enough people pester David for the other half of a Jumbo Bridge, he might forward those requests to Piatnik, who will get off their asses and ship the red decks to the Americas.

Sorry David, but I see a lever that can move things. You just happen to be the unfortunate fulcrum.
I wish I could convince them, I have been trying to convince them but apparently they were not a big seller overseas. I even asked them about a custom run but they felt that it would be cost prohibitive.

David

I don't think they have ever made them in bridge size. Gemaco Superflex, Piatnik, Fournier, and Prestige (all bridge size) for me.

I'll check these out for sure, thanks for the link.

I have some Divinci which we used once and I liked well enough. Will have to get them in a few more games before I make a judgement. Never heard of guild cards.

I assume there's a difference between regular Modiano and the platinum acetate ones?

I don't think they have ever made them in bridge size. Gemaco Superflex, Piatnik, Fournier, and Prestige (all bridge size) for me.

Haven't heard of Gemaco. Fournier I'd also like to try but they seem price prohibitive at this point.

Funny enough I think so far my favorite set up in regards to card feel are the KEM 2008 WSOP used sets I bought her from the classifieds. I wonder if this has more to do with the fact that they are lightly used though, and so have lost some of their slipperyness.

We played the Bicycle Prestige last night, I like those cards a lot for the price, especially since they seem to be one of the few that offer bridge jumbo which is preferred by me and my players alike.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom