Modiano PA's for Cheap (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
snagged a couple of setups of Modiano PA in jumbo index (becoming more and more difficult to find). Paid $50 total for two setups, included shipping. $25 a setup is a decent price IMHO. I've been keeping my eye out for these cards, as they've been scarce of late.

LINK

Yes, the jumbo index Modianos are hard to come by. Glad you were able to snag a few set ups

Grabbed a set to compare. Read a review about ink rubbing off issues. Did either of you notice problems like this?

I've played my one set of Modiano PA's at least 2x per week, for long sessions... and after well over a year of play (including two meetups), I've noticed some wearing off of colors on my more well used deck. This is very slight wear (I'll try to post some pics), and it didn't make me hesitate one bit to order two more setups. I have not rotated other setups into the play. It's been the Modianos almost exclusively.

Here's some pics of my well loved PA's

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432765679.109115.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432765690.829046.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432765721.263821.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432765732.616606.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432765754.061775.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432765765.515327.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432765783.163716.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432765793.202143.jpg

Thanks, much... those are completely playable, as long as the card backs are not suffering the same problem.

How do the backs look?

Backs looks like new. And These pics are under bright light (sunlight) and close up. On the felt, I'm sure nobody mentioned it. I played them this most recent MTTD and I didn't hear anything (and I'm sure there were some card aficionados there).

FYI, the red ink seems to hold up well, but it's the darker "security" ink, used to mask the color (if flashed while being dealt).

Got a couple new setups. Now up to four. I had a spare, still unopened, and I suppose it's time to break it out. (Probably with my inaugural fat tire table game).

image.jpg

I've seen that Brybelly have got 500+ setups of the Platinum Acetate Jumbo/Poker cards back in stock, and they've restocked on all the Texas Poker decks too (my preferred decks). Looks like they will be more available again now.

yeah i seen brybelly has them.. not a bad price either. $18 a set off memory

You need to be a member to see prices.

I'll screen shot when I get home

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom