Modiano Bridge Large Index $9.95 Delivered New Setups!!! (1 Viewer)

Blaster

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
As I type this the website below has setups of Red/Blue Modiano Bridge Large for just $9.95 delivered USA .
They include a plastic dual tray.
They were out of stock on that page for a while...
These have been my favorite cards, & the only Jumbo Index cards I've seen where the center number card pips are not "shrunken into a smaller yellow tinted box", but still full sized ......

http://www.playingcards.net/Modiano-Bridge-Size-Jumbo-Index-Plastic-cards_p_1946.html

bridge_jumbo_red_display.jpg

Last edited:
Thansk for posting - good deal on good cards.

I'm hoping they get a deal on some Modiano Platinum (Acetate) cards, sometime... but that won't be at this low price, for sure!

And just like that, it's out of stock. Tried to snag some. :(

And just like that, it's out of stock. Tried to snag some. :(
Thank goodness. I definetly have enough cards, and I DEFINETLY have enough modianos, but I was still having trouble resisting.

IMG_1548.JPG

Got my setups today. The cards are nice but man, I'd pay extra per setup if they came in a nice box like most good setups do. Enormous box plus a cheapo plastic tray with every bit of 1/2" wiggle room per deck just seems like damage waiting to happen if you are transporting them anywhere.

View attachment 81048

Got my setups today. The cards are nice but man, I'd pay extra per setup if they came in a nice box like most good setups do. Enormous box plus a cheapo plastic tray with every bit of 1/2" wiggle room per deck just seems like damage waiting to happen if you are transporting them anywhere.

Show us the face! Wanna see those jumbo pips!

View attachment 81048

I dunno, I really hate those clunky plastic boxes that modiano setups usually come in. They just feel so cheap to me.

I dunno, I really hate those clunky plastic boxes that modiano setups usually come in. They just feel so cheap to me.
I'm not a huge fan of the big plastic boxes but would be much better than this. I prefer the nice looking, well fitting cardboard boxes (Cartamundi, Desjgn)

You just need to email a couple cards in the deck back to them for replacement. Instructions to do so are typically on another insert card. If you add a nice note requesting it, they might even send you a full 2-deck replacement setup (for your time). I've asked and received that a couple times

You just need to email a couple cards in the deck back to them for replacement. Instructions to do so are typically on another insert card. If you add a nice note requesting it, they might even send you a full 2-deck replacement setup (for your time). I've asked and received that a couple times
Thanks, I'll look in to this :)

My box and tray were absolutely destroyed during shipping, but the cards appear to have escaped unscathed. Thanks again for the tip!

View attachment 81048

Looks like a card tray for playing Canasta or some other double deck game

My Ace of spades is also damaged. Anyone received any info on getting a replacement?

Attachments

• IMG_2621.JPG
    IMG_2621.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 142
Got my setups and the ace of spades also had a nick on the corner so heads-up.

My Ace of spades is also damaged. Anyone received any info on getting a replacement?

So after reading these I decided to open all of my new decks which I absolutely hate doing... ordered five setups, four of the RED Ace of Spades are damaged, all on the same upper/right corner. Check your decks guys.

IMG_1555.JPG

No number anywhere on the box or on any of the cards or three jokers.

Gotta wonder if they are fakes.......or stolen stock that was destined for the dumpster.

I've bought these cards before. Were they cello wrapped sitting inside the tray? The way they are shipped in the trays leads to a lot of movement boucing around during shipping. If they aren't protected with a cello wrapping then it a disaster waiting to happen. Even with the cello they still bounce around a lot. But if the damaged is in the same place on each deck then it could be second runs that didn't meet QC for regular retail. Bummer. :(

Ahh crap I guess I spoke too soon.

Same spot, upper right corner of the ace of spades in the red deck. I don't even need to open the plastic in order to see it.

It's a real shame too, based on the photos I loved the center pips for these.

Edit - Upper right corner on the ace of spades for my blue deck is also peeled up a tiny bit. Not as severely, but enough to make it obvious.

So what would cause it to be the Ace that's always the damaged card? Is that the very top card in the deck that's exposed? That blows. Something's not on the up and up to have that deal and then so many damaged cards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom