Mock-up Help (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Because of my pathological adoration for clay gambling tokens, I’ve been wasting away my time designing my future CPC cash set. Probably won’t be this year or next year but one day these chips will be mine….

I’ve settled in on a theme that pays homage to my Arabic culture, (hopefully) without being too similar to the Aladdin/Pharoahs/Desert Sands of the world.

I’m having a lot of trouble with my $20/$25 chip. It won’t be a main workhorse, probably only one or two in each stack - but I want them to be striking without standing apart too much from the general vibe of the rest of the chips.

F510A21A-F66E-4786-AD30-5200247DC9E0.png

What do my fellow chippers think? I love discussing ideas and criticisms.

Thanks!
-Drew

I always like bright colors specially with a more toned down colors, even if it just the bright edge spots. I like higher denom chips to really pop that way when someone has them they stick out, and there's no hiding them. Good Luck.

They all look great. I may not go with green on the hundo because of the risk of dirty stacks with the $25s. Just my preference but not a big deal.

Light green is a lot better color to stand out as a high value color. I love the first three of your line-up but im not really sold at the 25 or the 100 at the moment.
I agree with stated above, that yellow 25 does not work with the white 1$

If you have Emirati heritage, that $5 is spot on!

I would consider putting a spot on the quarter - while plain quarters are fine, this is a personal custom set and you're worth the expense. Your inlay also needs some work - it's far too busy at the moment and it's hard to see the swords.

1677859544793.png

If you have Emirati heritage, that $5 is spot on!

I would consider putting a spot on the quarter - while plain quarters are fine, this is a personal custom set and you're worth the expense. Your inlay also needs some work - it's far too busy at the moment and it's hard to see the swords.

View attachment 1091793
Close, Jordanian! And I really like that 100. The inlay absolutely needs work. I plan to talk to one of the designers here to get my concepts further than my clipart and MS paint abilities.

I didn’t put much thought into the quarter because it’s just going to be used for the blinds. But I probably should mess with some spot patterns. Every time I make a change it leads me into a several-hours design tool rabbit hole lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom