• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Mixed THC set (1 Viewer)

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Paulson-To...-/224403802009?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

383EBD76-2164-42C9-9AC0-28BF03893CC2.png

Dibs hundos pls :)

I might be wrong, but the set seems overpriced by about $1200.

Not me FWIW. Had a few PMs about it already :)

Seller posted in that very thread (speculation*), so hopefully the PMs were not rude/nasty.

Last edited:
Not at all, just some concern seeing them leave the community.

Seller posted in that very thread (speculation*), so hopefully the PMs were not rude/nasty.
What’s the SOP with regards to this? I found a few eBay sellers with such outrageously ridiculous prices that if they are PCFers they deserve a talking to lol.

Just spitballing here, say you came across a rack of VLV $5s for $1500... happy to make this a separate thread so as not to hijack this one

It's not @aggie, I put it up to leave it on there for some time, as I don't really want to part with them, and those types of sales aren't welcome on the site here. With covid I just haven't used them at all, so figured if someone wants them bad enough sure, otherwise I'd be happy to keep them :).

I took it down either way.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom