Mixed THC help (1 Viewer)

XW0rh8m.jpg

Dang, I should have known better than to ask haha both of those are awesome. Are the lakesides butterscotch? They look a little more brown in the picture

Dang, I should have known better than to ask haha both of those are awesome. Are the lakesides butterscotch? They look a little more brown in the picture
Definitely not a brown after clean and oil. Closer to butterscotch. Apparently the color is ochre. Haven’t found any chips other than Karl’s T25 that are the same color

Definitely not a brown after clean and oil. Closer to butterscotch. Apparently the color is ochre. Haven’t found any chips other than Karl’s T25 that are the same color

I really like all those colors around butterscotch, especially for fracs. I imagine I would like ochre just as much. I loved the color on the outpost error fracs just wasnt a fan of the spots.

You probably already knew this, but it's very easy to spend other people's money here. :bigbucks:

This entire thread can be exhibit A lol now if we could just spend my money on the Kings

So I've come up with a little side project I'd like to do for this set. I'd like to come up with a spotted chip to mill for a saw blade shaped inlay. 10 to 20 chips should be plenty as I'll probably make it a $5000. I'll never need $5000 chips for my game but I like the idea of having one for my set.

I'm thinking yellow, blaze or white spotted. I saw chip I believe you did @JeepologyOffroad and really liked it! Does anyone have suggestions on murder candidates?

Is there any hope of getting all the hot stamp when milling those?

If I go with those I guess I can get rid of my other AS tournament chips
Honestly with a large amount of THC hot stamps it won’t be a guarantee to remove the entire stamp with a sawtooth. Just the nature of that shape. Unless the stamp is smaller than normal

Honestly with a large amount of THC hot stamps it won’t be a guarantee to remove the entire stamp with a sawtooth. Just the nature of that shape. Unless the stamp is smaller than normal

I had a feeling that was the case. The T5000 would be nice! I dont know how I didnt think of all the hot stamp tournament chips but somehow they slipped my mind lol

I have an extra rack of the Eddie's Fabulous 50 White $500s, if that helps? Might look amazing with this lineup.

I should have some hexagon chips inbound shortly or I would be interested and I'm pretty committed to the Harold's Club $500.

I looked pretty hard at Eddie's for the $100 but lucked into the Maritimes which were exactly what I wanted.

I would like to use a white chip for something though, just not sure how yet.

Okay, I've pretty much nailed down my 'cash' lineup still need the King 25s and some extras 1s and 5s but I've recently come into a rack of Gardena 50s with the plan to relabel as a Gardena $1000(much to the hatred of some lol) and since I have a rack I figured I could continue my shaped inlay set to include a STT set also with the 1000s serving as the base.

I would like to use more complex spots than the cash set but still have it all flow as much as possible. The hard part here is finding shaped chips I can murder or chips with a spot pattern i can have shape milled. I have a barrel of AS T5000 I plan to have milled for a 'sawtooth' inlay and would like to do the TRK 'cog' round with square knob inlay on a chip, but I need help finding chips with spot patterns that will work.

Here's the current lineup:

20201005_221324.jpg

I'm okay with repeating inlay shapes from the cash in the tournament denoms, but also plan to use the two shapes I mentioned above. I would also definitely like to use a nice 8v chip somewhere.

Any suggestions?

Shaped 8v will be tough. Maybe IHC 8v?

I dont mind repeating the round inlay again, I would do that for a nice 8v chip. The first two that come to mind are the Binions $5 I believe and these beasts!!

20201006_140850.jpg

The Eddie's 500s @Windwalker suggested would be a nice transition to the AS T5000 but I dk the feelings on murdering those lol

To a certain degree I dont mind murdering something that would piss some people off but dont want to take it too far Haha

The repeating spot pattern from the $100 to $1000 is no bueno imho.

We can fix that if you have any derby, Copa or starlite 500s you want to part with?

I'm considering the 1000 up a new set just loosely trying to have it flow with the cash portion so not that critical to me. UNLESS you have some of those chips available

No Aztars here, it's going to be a while until I realize I cant find starlite 500s, I'll just stick with the Harold's Club until that dream dies

Pic credit @JeepologyOffroad I dk how I never came across that one before

Attachments

• Mgfbd4e.png
    Mgfbd4e.png
    2 MB · Views: 94
I dont mind repeating the round inlay again, I would do that for a nice 8v chip. The first two that come to mind are the Binions $5 I believe and these beasts!!

View attachment 547861

The Eddie's 500s @Windwalker suggested would be a nice transition to the AS T5000 but I dk the feelings on murdering those lol

To a certain degree I dont mind murdering something that would piss some people off but dont want to take it too far Haha

Paradise Island $2.50 is a great choice! I have some:

IMG_20201007_090732.jpg

If you don't use them in your set I would be interested... :whistle: :whistling:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom