Cancelled Live Vegas OyO White THC $1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Chips have been split.1 rack of OyO THC ones with about 4 games home use are available.

OyO 1's - 100 ($150)

20191207_144847~2.jpg

20191207_144918~2.jpg

20191207_144922~2.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful set, wish I had use for a mixed cash right now!

Then again, who doesn’t like the chance to win that awesome DB!
If you're the buyer Barry I'll include free Matsui racks too, because you're cool peeps in my book ;).

Interested in some of those AS fracs if you decide to split.
Sounds good. The AS fracs would have to go as a group just fyi. Everything else can be by the rack but since the AS fracs aren't even by the rack I'd like to sell them as a whole if split.

Edit: Unless someone is interested in 60 and someone else 100. Or whatever split.

I'd take a rack or nothing, but @cpac54 is ahead of me. :D
If he wants 60 you guys can have a split. If he wants the lot he gets priority and I'll note it in OP. Not splitting up quite yet but I don't mind getting names down for a couple days down the line!

Edit: he beat me to it lol. I'll notate you guys for a split in post #1.

I'd take a rack of the OYO if split.
Cool I'll do a split today pending on Justin and how many 5's he's willing to take after photos.

Interested in VLV $5s pending more photos
Sounds good I'll send some pictures tonight. 2 racks are unused and 2 racks have 4 house games worth of use so next to nothing.

Cool I'll do a split today pending on Justin and how many 5's he's willing to take after photos.

Sounds good I'll send some pictures tonight. 2 racks are unused and 2 racks have 4 house games worth of use so next to nothing.
I will take all 4 racks pending pics! Thanks!

Would prefer to sell the rack for now! Thanks for the offer, will keep that in mind.

Bump. Great relabel candidate and awesome for mixed sets. Excellent condition live vegas chips! Sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom