Mixed Paulson Cash Set (1 Viewer)

A white chip with bright spots would also work. Problem with Inca’s chips in my opinion is they are a worn THC chip. I’d much prefer a mint or near mint RHC chip personally. I don’t like the Del Lago chips with these fives. The Springfield chips would have been good I think.

Those fives have become one of my all time favorite chips.

A white chip with bright spots would also work. Problem with Inca’s chips in my opinion is they are a worn THC chip.

I’d much prefer a mint or near mint RHC chip personally. I don’t like the Del Lago chips with these fives. The Springfield chips would have been good I think.

Those fives have become one of my all time favorite chips.

Thanks Mike. I don't have the Springfield's anymore. Ultimately its still a white chip. I already have the Del Lagos (which I really like). I also agree about Forests chips. To worn for me to use with the mint fives. I can mix molds all day long. Mixing chip conditions that much does tilt me a little.

Agreed a blue chip would look better with the S&Ks. Paris $1?

I think so. They would have to be in good condition, and affordable. Those two words don't usually go hand in hand.

A white chip with bright spots would also work.

This, or something like Jerry's nugget may work with those $5s. Then you could use Blue Chip for fracs, those would look great together.

I know you will hate this suggestion, but why not be a badass and buy the ultimate bets that mr cheese is selling and relabel the hundos as S&K $1s. Only $135 a rack
5E49E584-51EA-4E2B-BEAC-91BF75F30CFF.jpeg

This, or something like Jerry's nugget may work with those $5s. Then you could use Blue Chip for fracs, those would look great together.

solid idea. I don't need fracs. I'm moving to 1/1 for my non custom sets.

I know you will hate this suggestion, but why not be a badass and buy the ultimate bets that mr cheese is selling and relabel the hundos as S&K $1s. Only $135 a rack
View attachment 236981

I don't hate that idea at all.

solid idea. I don't need fracs. I'm moving to 1/1 for my non custom sets.

I don't hate that idea at all.
I was expecting you might hate the relabel part of the idea. (At least the destruction part that I had in mind ;))

You can label over them with an unlaminated label.

They come up for sale from time to time, I’m sure a wtb ad will draw some out.

Thanks Mike. I don't have the Springfield's anymore. Ultimately its still a white chip. I already have the Del Lagos (which I really like). I also agree about Forests chips. To worn for me to use with the mint fives. I can mix molds all day long. Mixing chip conditions that much does tilt me a little.

I think so. They would have to be in good condition, and affordable. Those two words don't usually go hand in hand.
I forgot you can see the Springfields and S&K together here already.

Edit: credit to @jja412 for the pics
2DD938B7-9737-4700-8552-E0CBC1755D64.jpeg
A61CD416-6E2D-4E84-9A8C-50F679E9F678.jpeg

Last edited:
Someone relabelled a set into a complete S&k set, but I can’t find the thread.

Anyone remember who it was.

You found some quarters!!! Awesome!

This pic is just a reminder that I regret every chip I’ve ever sold.

Last edited:
I think I need a barrel of those hundos.... just sayin.

I love those fives.. almost bought them for my mixed Paulson set, but it would require replacement of my fracs...

and they are as minty as it gets :)

I forgot you can see the Springfields and S&K together here already.

The Springfields are an upgrade to the Del Lago's for this set. I don't think their enough of an upgrade to pursue. If I want to use them I'll just borrow @mike32 's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom