Mixed Game Dice now in the store!

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna order one... I will poll our group on Saturday...

Of course, then I need to categorize the different games (by type, or number of players, not sure yet) and order tiles that are color coded to those categories... then choose a complimentary color for the die core and the stand...

It may be a little bit before I order...

markleteenie

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Of course, then I need to categorize the different games (by type, or number of players, not sure yet) and order tiles that are color coded to those categories... then choose a complimentary color for the die core and the stand...

Just buy one of everything in every color you can. Simple!

Saoliver

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I was thinking the same thing...how to categorize by color. Flop games/draw games/stud games? # of players? I don't know yet.

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing...how to categorize by color. Flop games/draw games/stud games? # of players? I don't know yet.
I was also thinking Omaha-based games, versus draw games, versus... but there is so much variation in game types... And what are you going to do with Scarney? Maybe split pot games get a separate color?

I think the most useful way to color code would be by number of players. Then if you have 7 players, you know to use orange (7 player games) or yellow (8 player games) tiles... But if an 8th player shows up, you have to switch the die to 8 player games only...

I was thinking that the first six players to arrive get to choose a tile for the die. Or maybe the first five, with the sixth tile being a Bomb Pot. If you hit Bomb Pot, roll again. The next hand will be a bomb pot, followed by whatever game the second roll decides for the remainder of the orbit.

MaxB

Full House
Reaction score
I just ordered 2 dice and a stand ..... 11 games plus dealers choice should keep things mixed up for a while

my regular group doesn't like complicated games, so I went with: TX Holdem, Pineapple, Crazy Pineapple, Lazy Pineapple, Omaha, SOHE, 7 Card Stud, Draw Holdem, Scrotum, 5 Card Stud, 4 Before Draw, and Dealers Choice. :tup:

ruskba

Flush
Reaction score
I would love to know the rules. I can't find them anywhere.
It's 5 card stud, hi-lo declare. I've only played it fixed limit, don't think it would be that good any other way. First dealt one down and one up. Betting rounds after each additional card. Last card you can choose up or down, but if you choose down, you must flip up your original down card. After last card and a round of betting, each player takes 3 chips under the table and secretly chooses one, two, or three chips. Everyone reveals their choice at the same time: one chip means going for hi, two means going low, and three means both ways. One more round of betting. If you chose both ways, you must win both or you lose all. I don't think I've played it since college (which was like 13 years ago), but I have dreams of getting it in a rotation with the CO crew on a limit night.

Chris Manzoni

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use color based on the type of betting, red for no limit, blue for pot limit and green for fixed limit, Works great on my mix games plaques, going to do the same thing for this die. We play crazy pineapple both fixed and no limit, so I will use yellow for that game. Also I think the Badugi needs to be orange for some reason.

Top Bottom