Mixed 4/8 limit set. (1 Viewer)

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Building a 8 person mixed limit set. Got the idea from a couple other people - basically everyone gets up to 3 racks of their “own” unique chips.

I’ve got 3 chips I’m using from Gila River (photo attached). Wondering what other white chips would go well with this. I used to like Foxwoods $1s until they replaced the MGM side with that ridiculous building picture inlay.

Any ideas on what I can use for the remaining 5 people? Would prefer white chips with a similar sized inlay, but same mold. Thinking Vegas as that’s relatively close…

Attachments

• 4298B17F-E6EC-48A5-B521-37B0EC628036.jpeg
    4298B17F-E6EC-48A5-B521-37B0EC628036.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 174
You say "same mold", but the Gila River's are house molds, so I presume you are looking for those.

I skimmed the chip guide during a long exposure and came up with the following Vegas house molds:

1640001067257.png

1640001079818.png

1640001089768.png

1640001102840.png

1640001115264.png

All images taken from The ChipGuide.

As far as I can tell, these should all be current, live and are white base.

The Silverton also has a version with an inlay:

1640001152122.png

but I'm not sure if they are mixed together right now or if the inlaid version is now obsolete.

If you aren't picky about the white base for the chip, there are five others I found that are house molds but are off-white, tan or brown. Orleans,
Sun Coast, South Point, Gold Coast and Tropicana. Only Tropicana has spots, the other four are all solids.

Hopefully this helps. Maybe these will be in play next October??? ;)

Tried this once. It is an OCD nightmare sorting back the racks after the night is over.

Tried this once. It is an OCD nightmare sorting back the racks after the night is over.
I think what you meant to say is that its a chipp nerd's dream! ;) You need more chippers at your game, my last limit night was mostly chippers, at the end of the night I told everyone to leave and that I'd handle cleanup & sorting the next morning. It was like kids in a candy store, no one would leave until all the racks were back in order lol. Good times.

20211009_222650.jpg
20211009_233120.jpg

@bergs these are funs sets to build but be forewarned, they can turn into a money sink project that's truly never done :) The beauty of it is that you can start with a bunch of cheaper racks to get it up and running, the gradually swap in the racks you really want, as they become available.

The older Foxwood mgms would be an awesome building block but finding those in quantity will be a challenge. Luxor also has a really nice house mold $1 chip.

You say "same mold", but the Gila River's are house molds, so I presume you are looking for those.

I skimmed the chip guide during a long exposure and came up with the following Vegas house molds:

View attachment 832367
View attachment 832368
View attachment 832369
View attachment 832370
View attachment 832371
All images taken from The ChipGuide.

As far as I can tell, these should all be current, live and are white base.

The Silverton also has a version with an inlay:

View attachment 832372

but I'm not sure if they are mixed together right now or if the inlaid version is now obsolete.

If you aren't picky about the white base for the chip, there are five others I found that are house molds but are off-white, tan or brown. Orleans,
Sun Coast, South Point, Gold Coast and Tropicana. Only Tropicana has spots, the other four are all solids.

Hopefully this helps. Maybe these will be in play next October??? ;)
They’ll be in play before October :). Need to get a game together for us Arizonans.

Dunno why I thought the Gila Rivers were RHC….I love the House Mold idea and it opens up some really cool $1 opportunities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom