Mix Game Card Stock - New Card Discussion (1 Viewer)

For the match the pot on a 3, is that a choice? You either match it or kill your hand? Or is it forced?
Either match the pot or kill your hand, your choice. But of course, since it's Baseball, you can find it played all sorts of ways, but "match or die" is probably best.

Last edited:
I know it sounds redundant, but some cards for accepted games like
Five card draw
Omaha
7-card stud
And the like might be useful for turning down the intimidation level for new players. Even if they aren’t ever really used they give a more “comfortable” level to assimilating and processing the crazies, plus give the whole games deck a better sense of legitimacy with established players.
The goal is different for everyone, I think there is an argument for the goal to be cataloging all the games including the less circus-y games, especially for newer players, or Hold'em players. I don't disagree with you, but I'm trying to get new cards in the mix and publish ones that others missed, balancing that with cost and adding artwork and shipping costs. There is a lot to it and I hope I can get something out soon. Maybe do another run in the future with additional cards.

Omaha, is PLO and PLO is in the deck.

5 Card Draw / 7-card stud was in the original deck, and I've removed them from this run to open the way for other cards, the community wanted different cards. I'm not opposed to producing more cards in the future and re-doing this at a later time. If you want I can even add them to the community card vote.

I’ll renew my request for a Courchevel card.
I'll add it to the community vote!

Why did Dramaha and TAHOE (two or five cards with a draw) get struck?

FWIW I don’t think “God’s Game” is a very prevalent name for whatever game that is.
Dra2maha replaces Dramaha, which was included in the last GB, and was one of the cards removed to give way to new cards, like Dra2maha.
TAHOE same as before.

God's Game is a variant and will be in the 'expansion' set, the Double Board 5 Card Omaha will be in the 'core' set, same game different name.

PLO 5 card high
Next you'll be asking to put in games with wild cards! NO!
This is really a variant on Omaha, +1 card, its really not worth adding at this time, with PLO in the set.

5 card draw
5 card double draw
7 card stud
7 card stud roll your own
Boring, boring, boring, Super Stud and Tahoe P&R are in the list as is Pineapple stud.
Again not opposed to putting them in the vote.

It’s only for games that don’t suck :)
That is my GOAL! but who's opinion counts?

Mine! I'm doing all the work :cool

Last edited:
The goal is different for everyone, I think there is an argument for the goal to be cataloging all the games including the less circus-y games, especially for newer players, or Hold'em players. I don't disagree with you, but I'm trying to get new cards in the mix and publish ones that others missed, balancing that with cost and adding artwork and shipping costs. There is a lot to it and I hope I can get something out soon. Maybe do another run in the future with additional cards.

Omaha, is PLO and PLO is in the deck.

5 Card Draw / 7-card stud was in the original deck, and I've removed them from this run to open the way for other cards, the community wanted different cards. I'm not opposed to producing more cards in the future and re-doing this at a later time. If you want I can even add them to the community card vote.

I'll add it to the community vote!

Dra2maha replaces Dramaha, which was included in the last GB, and was one of the cards removed to give way to new cards, like Dra2maha.
TAHOE same as before.

God's Game is a variant and will be in the 'expansion' set, the Double Board 5 Card Omaha will be in the 'core' set, same game different name.

Next you'll be asking to put in games with wild cards! NO!
This is really a variant on Omaha, +1 card, its really not worth adding at this time, with PLO in the set.

Boring, boring, boring, Super Stud and Tahoe P&R are in the list as is Pineapple stud.
Again not opposed to putting them in the vote.

That is my GOAL! but who's opinion counts?

Mine! I'm doing all the work :cool
Good work you are doing, just throwing suggestions out for consideration if they don’t make the cut then maybe they are spoons.

OP Updated to here

Alright I need some suggestions of games, plan to put the Vote up tomorrow, if work doesn't kill me with requests

Hot off the Press, Going to look these over and it will BEGIN!

DC2BA1E8-A948-485A-BF6D-8F12C734959F.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom