Wanted Missing Tigers... Looking for a rack of Secondary $1s... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackme

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Hi All,

Still trying to complete my Tiger secondary cash set and really need Sec $1 chips, any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

I know there are not many of these around and willing to pay a premium and have other tigers to trade.

Looking for these:
prim 1s.jpg

Trade Bait; one (1) rack of primary $20 and two (2) barrels of primary $25 available to trade
Prim $20.jpg
Prim $25.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
Still looking for *one (1)* rack of these elusive baby tiger chips to play my set, who can help?

I am still looking for a rack of Tiger secondary $1 chips to finish my set, please help!

I also have Tiger primary $20 and Tiger primary $25 available for trade hopefully at Ken's prices, if that helps.

I'm looking for sec $1 chips:
prim 1s.jpg

I have available for trade:
One (1) rack of prim $20
Prim $20.jpg

Two (2) barrels of prim $25
Prim $25.jpg

Still looking for a rack of Tiger Sec $1 chips, cash or trade available, please let me know if you have some you can part with.

Thank you!

I have to say, although I have no interest in tigers, every time I come back to this thread, I get a higher and higher opinion of that $1. That’s a pretty fine looking chip. Maybe I should start chasing them . . .:wtf:

Good luck buddy! Threads like these make me thankful that I didn't go down the rabbit hole on this set but hope you can make it happen!
LOL, thanks bro! Fingers crossed, and I absolutely love these chips and this set so I am really hoping it will happen here:)

Wait! . . . the water's warm, jump right in bro, *plenty* of room for ya in here! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom