Miseris Succurrere Disco (Custom ASMs circa 2007) (1 Viewer)

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
@ACE'S FULL 's recent classified reminded me of these (and @jbutler asked for more pics) so here are just a few. All pics are dated June 2007 on my hard drive. Strongly considering a re-make since I don't have them anymore but the new ones are definitely going to be denominated (I was so new to the game and thought "My crew can handle this..." lololol) and probably on the scroll or circle-square mold.

Green w/ 214 DG Green
Black w/ 314 DG Pink
Purple w/ 314 Arc Yellow
Yellow w/ 414 Mandarin Red

4IaXllE.jpg

wI346C1.jpg

KK3ZQyw.jpg

ueEdLBT.jpg

kfVJVrz.jpg

XnXt9TW.jpg

Love everything about these. Too bad no more roman mold, but I agree - scroll will work very well, too!

thanks - i thought i included that in the op but i must have mentioned it in the other thread.

Great set! I've always loved these.

Excellent retro spot progression. Simple and classy. :)

Awesome colors / design.

What are your thoughts on the roman mold? My old ASM set was on the roman mold and I wasn't a fan of it.

Looking for something else and glad to stumble onto these again. Great simple design.

@links_slayer are you still thinking about give these a second life on a new mold?

Looking for something else and glad to stumble onto these again. Great simple design.

@links_slayer are you still thinking about give these a second life on a new mold?

Yes, with some improvements (well, improvements in my eyes anyway) across the board. Not sure when it's going to happen but it's #2 on my priority list of custom chip things.

This set isn't getting any use anymore unfortunately, looking to sell it, will probably get a For Sale thread up here in the next couple weeks, but PM me if anyone's interested early.

edit: the chips are still in mint condition

This set isn't getting any use anymore unfortunately, looking to sell it, will probably get a For Sale thread up here in the next couple weeks, but PM me if anyone's interested early.

edit: the chips are still in mint condition

Interested. Please send me PM

Wish CPC would get that mold fixed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom