• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Miscellany on ebay, not chips, I am buying those (1 Viewer)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I am ipgyst on eBay. Since I just started buying chips, the things I'm selling are NOT chips, since I have none. If you ever see something you like on my sell list, I'll be happy to talk price (a good fair PP F&F price) and shut the item down if we reach a deal. I have more random crap in my basement that just needs to go, that way I can buy more chips. Duh. I just got a private deal from eBay that encouraged me to sell some expensive things, so I did.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/ipgyst/m.html

Today or tomorrow I'm adding some Waterford (a pitcher, a creamer, a sugar bowl) and 17 salt cellars/wells. After that I have an Apple II+ that needs some TLC, an Okidata dot matrix printer, a big set of Qwizdom Q6 remotes, a few old Lego sets, and my old Masters of the Universe toys. Like I said, lots of random crap.

Two types of cellars, one cut glass, the other made in Japan. Waterford Colleen pitcher, Lismore creamer and footed sugar bowl. I think. No boxes. Pics forthcoming.

Here are the items.
IMG_20170725_181519087.jpg IMG_20170725_180357310_HDR.jpg IMG_20170725_180640458.jpg IMG_20170725_180746443.jpg

Bad pic of the salt cellars, here is a better one.
IMG_20170725_181338278.jpg

With the set of 6 cellars, there are 6 glass spoons. With the set of 11, those are 11 plastic spoons.

Now that I think about it, maybe those are cut glass. I just realized I don't know what that means or what to look for, and I am always careful not to talk out of my ass when I'm selling things.

Also these, pain in the ass to ship though. Falcon complete, does not work when I put batteries in. AT-AT works, missing one light gun, easily replaced.
millenniumfalcon6.JPG atat4.JPG

French AT-AT, you were right random stuff. Awesome stuff though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom