• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Miscellaneous Items (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
If there's a more appropriate place for this, let me know. There are things laying around figured someone may be able to use them.

All prices include shipping and most prices are to just cover shipping costs. FOB shipping terms, let me know if you have any questions.

1) Audio Technica ANC7b Noise Cancelling Headphones - $45 $30 (only used a handful of times, no sound or build issues whatsoever, near mint)

2) 8x new Brybelly (small) Drop-in cup holders - $18 (new) SOLD

3) 10x Bybelly cup holders, the one that comes on the stock tables - $10 $7.50 (new)

4) YAT Felt Samples (3 diff styles) - SOLD

5) ProintXP Scale (0.01 - 100.00 grams) - SOLD

6) GoPro Floating Hand Grip also compatible with most similar action cameras - $3.50 (new)
View attachment 236144

7) Samsung laptop rechargeable battery (see this link for compatible models) - $6 (new)

8) Binoculars (7x50 zoom) - $13.65 (new) SOLD

9) Xbox 360 Gaming Headphones (voice/base/mic adjustable) - $10 (very good - no sound/mic/build issues whatsoever) SOLD

10) Fossil Wallets never used - SOLD

11) Kindle 4th Generation Case - $6 I think 5th generation also fits but please check google before having buyers remorse (some wear but 100% functional)

12) Routers (Belkin N600 DB Wireless N+ Router & NetGear Wireless-N 150 Router WNR1000 v2) - $13.50 for both

Attachments

• IMG_0994.jpg
    IMG_0994.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_1002.jpg
    IMG_1002.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_1003.jpg
    IMG_1003.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_1012.jpg
    IMG_1012.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1014.jpg
    IMG_1014.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
I do believe this is against the TOS, selling non-poker related items. Not reporting it, just an FYI.

I do believe this is against the TOS, selling non-poker related items. Not reporting it, just an FYI.
Happy to remove if needed :) I didn't see anything in the TOS and there seems to be numerous non-poker posts from vendors to admins to other members listed in the eBay/facebook etc section. Could you let me know if I'm missing something or misread the TOS?

I'm interested in the xbox headphones and the deep cupholders (backup to QS).

Do you know if those deep cupholders will fit in a Barrington table? I know I'd have to make a thru hole but I'm wondering if they are the same diameter of the shallow ones that are in the table currently.

I'm interested in the xbox headphones and the deep cupholders (backup to QS).

Do you know if those deep cupholders will fit in a Barrington table? I know I'd have to make a thru hole but I'm wondering if they are the same diameter of the shallow ones that are in the table currently.
Great question! Yes same diameter. Make sure to not use a low-end electric drill (mine m, green one pictured below on the ground, started smoking and melting the plastic from being overworked) and having one with a side handle to keep the drill straight (it’ll jerk around like crazy without it) makes it 10x less difficult - see picture.

I’ll PM you about the rest.

Great question! Yes same diameter. Make sure to not use a low-end electric drill (mine m, green one pictured below on the ground, started smoking and melting the plastic from being overworked) and having one with a side handle to keep the drill straight (it’ll jerk around like crazy without it) makes it 10x less difficult - see picture.
View attachment 245973View attachment 245974

I’ll PM you about the rest.

Ah, hopefully my DeWalt cordless would do the trick if I take it slow... But thanks for the advice!

Happy to remove if needed :) I didn't see anything in the TOS and there seems to be numerous non-poker posts from vendors to admins to other members listed in the eBay/facebook etc section. Could you let me know if I'm missing something or misread the TOS?
It may have changed since the early days of PCF. No worries, and good luck with the sales :tup:

...at the very least, I'm giving you free bumps!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom