Mirage Chips (1 Viewer)

OG 89’ Mirage $1s. In all their heavy, mismatched glory!

F0C83E92-EE87-457A-BA8E-F778E4CFDD15.jpeg

Didn't someone do this in the big resin buttons somewhere?
I purchased WPT and Palms and would have ordered a Mirage DB, but it wasn't listed on that particular buy thread that I was on.
If there is an acrylic DB, I'll have to keep my eyes open and order one.

Last edited:
I was in Vegas over the weekend, stopped off at the Mirage for blackjack, and I was SO excited to discover some brand new chips! Love the $25 tribute. If I wasn't with the wife I would have tried to harvest more, but I left with full pockets :)

Attachments

• PXL_20230330_043513947.jpg
    PXL_20230330_043513947.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 83
I was in Vegas over the weekend, stopped off at the Mirage for blackjack, and I was SO excited to discover some brand new chips! Love the $25 tribute. If I wasn't with the wife I would have tried to harvest more, but I left with full pockets :)
Was the basic $1 and $5 new?

Yes, still in their chalky goodness. I bought the 1's by the mitt full, but the 5's were more scarce (I was only able to grab these 3 from 40 chips).
Damn! I’d love a rack of Mirage $1s. Awesome score! When is the end of the Mirage? This year?

Yeah I think by the end of the year is the unofficial plan. If anyone is able to harvest a barrel of new classic $5's I'd be all over it :)

You have to make it. Epoxy resin, chip shavings, glitter, and a Cricut to cut the vinyl for the logo.
How is the epoxy holding up?
I've been thinking about making epoxy chip racks and racker stackers after making a mold from my 3d printed ones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom