SOLD Minty Fuschia THC solids - Now $250/rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Asking $250 per rack. I have a total of 9 racks for sale. Weight per chip is 9.6g.

4 racks remaining

I don't know the exact color, but they are the same as the Harolds Club NCV 5s.

0ABC29E1-F395-4527-AD46-52D9F8BF37A6_1_201_a.jpeg

524675F1-2A7F-4B6C-8414-CA2CD5567D85_1_201_a.jpeg

1661113929316.png

Last edited:
Why do I want these? I have no reason to get these. I don't even have a so-called "project" but I want some.

Is the CC on both sides?

Ugh. My initials. Great limit set base if I didn’t already have plans for a custom set that I love so much.

I added a pic to the first post that shows these chips next to other pink and purple chips to give an idea of the true color. The Harolds Club roulette chip on the left is hot pink.

Ya that’s fuchsia alright. Those make beautiful fracs, $25’s or even $20’s. Anybody’s wife has CC as her initials? Won’t even bat an eye if you said you couldn’t help but buy them because her initials are on the chips. Not only is the expense ignored but you’d be that much closer to getting laid.

FYI - the fuchsia THC hot stamped “ C C “ chips
are from the Cameo Club in Palo Alto , CA .
They were used as tournament chips .
I lived about 1/2 mile from the card room and
I personally bought some of these chips directly
from one of the owners .

Ya that’s fuchsia alright. Those make beautiful fracs, $25’s or even $20’s. Anybody’s wife has CC as her initials? Won’t even bat an eye if you said you couldn’t help but buy them because her initials are on the chips. Not only is the expense ignored but you’d be that much closer to getting laid.
@horseshoez dropping the knowledge we really need ! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom