Minty Fresh Live $1s and $5s at MGM National Harbor (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the best place to put this, but wanted to throw the alert out for anyone who may be looking to harvest. MGM National Harbor put into play some minty fresh $1 and $5 RHCs in the poker room over the weekend. If you act quickly, you can get your hands on some pretty good looking chips. I love the $5 chip personally…The $1…not so much.

Either way, wanted to alert the crew!!
DB7C3058-8188-45B7-9B1D-50D2DA9A3FEC.jpeg

Crisp shuffle stack plus. Not too hard to find nice chips here. Many are recently introduced into circulation. Should clean up nicely.

Lost $200 at NLHE in 2 hours. (Final hand All In w/2 Aces, villain had 3 Aces.) But had fun - good group at table.

Will ask for $2’s & $3’s later or tomorrow.

54A5B99C-F444-4DDE-A371-B8A2A7A97E58.jpeg

Last edited:
Man that'd be a gold mine if we could get a few racks of those 2s in the community over time

Going to try to get there this weekend. Will try to snag some $2s and maybe some snappers…any other requests? Fair warning: never harvested before, and I am not sure what, if anything, I will be able to get…but I have been reading some of the tips and will not be shy about asking for stuff. Looking to get at least a rack of those $2s…they are slick.

Cool. In hindsight, the best way at MGM might just be to ask for a rack of $2's and a rack of $5's at the same time from the poker room cage. They have a continuous running $2/$5, so needing/using $2 chips does make sense. Most people probably just grab $1's and $5's, but maybe you can tell them that $2's are lucky for you?! (You can just return the $5's at any cage.) Hope it works. Good luck!

1647362018837.png

Cool. In hindsight, the best way at MGM might just be to ask for a rack of $2's and a rack of $5's at the same time from the poker room cage. They have a continuous running $2/$5, so needing/using $2 chips does make sense. Most people probably just grab $1's and $5's, but maybe you can tell them that $2's are lucky for you?! (You can just return the $5's at any cage.) Hope it works. Good luck!

View attachment 879072
My hero.

I may have known this if I was ever good enough to get put of the 1/3 stakes…haha!

No. A padded envelope and some cardboard with seran wrap works perfect. Or small flrb. Just a little more expensive. Going the other way, however. The price is criminal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom