Wanted MINT Paulson WTHC chips (2000 total) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks alright
In all seriousness, just an amazing setup sir! Combining two of my favorite things, poker and wine, in the most elegant way. AND pinball machines. You’re lucky you don’t happen to own any of my absolute favorite ones, or I’d be banging on your door right now.

In all seriousness, just an amazing setup sir! Combining two of my favorite things, poker and wine, in the most elegant way. AND pinball machines. You’re lucky you don’t happen to own any of my absolute favorite ones, or I’d be banging on your door right now.
Thanks! Very kind of you to say.

Must say loving the pinball machines - almost if not harder to come by that chips! Focus now is to design plaques for all the sets I have as the ‘boys’ won’t play without them. They are just too much fun when in use. I had no idea the cool dynamics they bring to a game.

Chris

Thanks! Very kind of you to say.

Must say loving the pinball machines - almost if not harder to come by that chips! Focus now is to design plaques for all the sets I have as the ‘boys’ won’t play without them. They are just too much fun when in use. I had no idea the cool dynamics they bring to a game.

Chris
Plaques certainly brings some extra spice to the table. Most of the players in my game don’t care that much about the chips but when I introduced the plaques, they were the talk of the evening!

9E14BC8D-E9C5-46B8-AF3C-323EAB98636B.jpeg
E5B1B0E9-CC2C-4A0C-A0A4-36C246B5446E.jpeg
51893559-7542-486D-8634-7FDD29DF5309.jpeg
6BFF2B66-3B6E-4609-AB00-B5ADB771C788.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom