Wanted mint jack 5 s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
hey guys im looking for a mint rack of jack 5 s. At a decent price not a market inflated one.

I think buying those without the inflated price won't be possible. I had to bite the bitter apple and buy them for 400$ a rack plus shipping and that's about the price you'll be paying to get them. Anything else is probably a dream but surrealistic.

I think buying those without the inflated price won't be possible. I had to bite the bitter apple and buy them for 400$ a rack plus shipping and that's about the price you'll be paying to get them. Anything else is probably a dream but surrealistic.
I partially agree with this sentiment, however, with patience and dedication to the search, it's possible to pay less than $400.

As someone once told me, "this hobby punishes the desperate". It certainly is true.

I once bought 2 racks of $5s. I paid $350 and $375, respectively. I sold them foolishly.

I have managed to replace one rack for $285. I bought an additional 2 barrels more, for $3.50/chip. $400 is way too high and better can be had. If one is in a rush to get them, then yes, prepare to pay at $400

Honestly I don't even think it's overpaying for there puppy's. Just gotta love em. Thing is, if you don't have enough chips for your games to keep running you lose more by not getting more of them instead of hustling for another 50 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom