MinneMania - Sept 23-27, 2020 - Minnesota

Schmendr1ck

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like by Beer Sponsorship exposure just got reduced by 83%
I will do my best to fill Craig's drinking shoes, and I will happily pick up his beer sponsorship.

I'll also bring a couple grand extra with me for the excess losses and carpet cleaning expenses associated with 20+ beers a day.

If you feel it is safe enough to host, I will feel safe enough to attend.
Ditto that, I'm still in.

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
...and arriving at 12:15.

Mark's arriving at 10:30, so you will have a bit of a wait for the Zombie car if you plan to ride in with us.
@Schmendr1ck , you may want to recheck your arrival time. Since the @Jonesey07 and Zombies' flight has been changed, your BNA-MCO leg may also be different.

Jonesey07

Flush
Reaction score

Mark's arriving at 10:30, so you will have a bit of a wait for the Zombie car if you plan to ride in with us.
@Schmendr1ck , you may want to recheck your arrival time. Since the @Jonesey07 and Zombies' flight has been changed, your BNA-MCO leg may also be different.
I'm sure he could find some way to pass the time.

1593520853890.png

Schmendr1ck

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yep, dammit. Instead of 30 minutes in Nashville and not even getting off the plane, I'm now flying through Chicago Midway with a layover of almost five hours.

Now arriving MSP at 3:05pm (previously 10:15am).

CraigT78

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, dammit. Instead of 30 minutes in Nashville and not even getting off the plane, I'm now flying through Chicago Midway with a layover of almost five hours.

Now arriving MSP at 3:05pm (previously 10:15am).
Two of my players are VP's at Southwest. Let me make some calls and let them know what BS this is ;)

Redbelly

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is now less than 3 months to MinneMania, so I'm looking to understand everyone's current thinking on attendance/plans. Certainly we still have lots of variables, but as of now I am going to host. I believe this collective group of PCFers is smart enough to be extremely conscientious and intelligently cautious both leading up to the event, during travel, and while attending. For those who I've not heard from recently, what's the latest news?
@palindrome :
@Joe Harris :
@Redbelly :

I am not filling the openings of those who have dropped out, to help manage overall attendance. It sucks to eliminate the Wait List, but it feels like a prudent step. For those locals who are looking to play just a day or two, heads-up that I'm currently on the fence regarding whether that will be an option. If not, I will be hosting a mini-MinneMania for us just before Halloween (i.e., >2 weeks later).
Sorry for the late reply! Having too much fun NOT being at work! In fact I'm just brushing up on the Take Off chapter as I haven't flown in 2 months! :nailbite: (...pull back, houses smaller... push forward, houses bigger... yeah.... I still got this!:cool)
ANYWHOOO! I don't know. We will not be taking the "camper" to that part of the country any longer but I will be in the Dallas area for a month (then wondering down to Austin with optimistic hopes that F! will run in October!!!) and easy access to flights up to MSP! I have ZERO problem flying, sharing cards, and conversations with the likely list of Degenerates so no issues there! Please keep me on the list for now! I'll do everything I can to make it. Will arrive Thursday early evening and plan on rolling out on Sunday. Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated!
Cheers!!! (back to reading! :tup: )

Jonesey07

Flush
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply! Having too much fun NOT being at work! In fact I'm just brushing up on the Take Off chapter as I haven't flown in 2 months! :nailbite: (...pull back, houses smaller... push forward, houses bigger... yeah.... I still got this!:cool)
ANYWHOOO! I don't know. We will not be taking the "camper" to that part of the country any longer but I will be in the Dallas area for a month (then wondering down to Austin with optimistic hopes that F! will run in October!!!) and easy access to flights up to MSP! I have ZERO problem flying, sharing cards, and conversations with the likely list of Degenerates so no issues there! Please keep me on the list for now! I'll do everything I can to make it. Will arrive Thursday early evening and plan on rolling out on Sunday. Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated!
Cheers!!! (back to reading! :tup: )
dibs on being at your table. ;)

Schmendr1ck

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In fact I'm just brushing up on the Take Off chapter as I haven't flown in 2 months! :nailbite: (...pull back, houses smaller... push forward, houses bigger... yeah.... I still got this!:cool)
Slight change of plans, I will be cancelling my SWA reservation and driving up from Florida.

Top Bottom