MinneMania - Sept 23-27, 2020 - Minnesota

honkydevil

Straight
Reaction score
Yeah I'm an idiot - for the first few hands I thought we were playing Big O instead of five card PLO. Pretty sure there's a recent thread talking about just this topic. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
The one asking whether its ethical or not to take all of someones money when they don't know what game they are even playing? They didn't mention your name anyways...

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I just don't remember what we thought we were playing. 5-card O maybe? Not really sure what either of us was thinking, but we pushed everyone else out of the hand, in what would have been epic on a live-stream, as the commentators would have no idea we were playing the wrong game"

"Zombie's got garbage, but he's betting out. DD's got nothing either, but he's raising. Zombie's not folding, he going to call for another card, which neither one can use."

BarrieJ3

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
@Windwalker ’s collection?!?
When he sends his collection to a meetup, I'm imagining a line of 20 men in black suits carrying cases cuffed to their wrists.

The Meetup host will be sent the code to unlock the cuffs via encrypted message on a secure device.

Top Bottom