Mini fridge wrap (1 Viewer)

Xlcjw72

Pair
Reaction score
I have a mini fridge in my man cave i want to wrap it in some sort of soda advertisement kind of like the store or anything really. whats your recommendations on where to get this stuff?

I have a mini fridge in my man cave i want to wrap it in some sort of soda advertisement kind of like the store or anything really. whats your recommendations on where to get this stuff?
You can use your printer at home to print EXACTLY what you want, double sided tape to stick it to the mini fridge, and clear contact paper to protect it and cover it. I did that years ago with a bunch of stuff and it looked GREAT

You can use your printer at home to print EXACTLY what you want, double sided tape to stick it to the mini fridge, and clear contact paper to protect it and cover it. I did that years ago with a bunch of stuff and it looked GREAT
looks like i am buying a printer to. prob cheaper

I would think any sign shop could print vinyl or maybe even a high end vehicle wrap shop could do printing too

Vinyl Wrap shops are a dime a dozen in these parts. Also a lot of window tint places offer it. Should be easy to find in your area just google Vinyl Wrap. Cost for cars (but I'm sure it's the same no matter the size) run anywhere from $2.00-$4.00/sq foot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom