Mini fridge wrap

Xlcjw72

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a mini fridge in my man cave i want to wrap it in some sort of soda advertisement kind of like the store or anything really. whats your recommendations on where to get this stuff?

tabletalker7

Flush
Reaction score
I have a mini fridge in my man cave i want to wrap it in some sort of soda advertisement kind of like the store or anything really. whats your recommendations on where to get this stuff?
You can use your printer at home to print EXACTLY what you want, double sided tape to stick it to the mini fridge, and clear contact paper to protect it and cover it. I did that years ago with a bunch of stuff and it looked GREAT

Xlcjw72

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can use your printer at home to print EXACTLY what you want, double sided tape to stick it to the mini fridge, and clear contact paper to protect it and cover it. I did that years ago with a bunch of stuff and it looked GREAT
looks like i am buying a printer to. prob cheaper

K ALL IN 9

Flush
Reaction score
I would think any sign shop could print vinyl or maybe even a high end vehicle wrap shop could do printing too

TheBigTater

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vinyl Wrap shops are a dime a dozen in these parts. Also a lot of window tint places offer it. Should be easy to find in your area just google Vinyl Wrap. Cost for cars (but I'm sure it's the same no matter the size) run anywhere from $2.00-$4.00/sq foot.

Top Bottom