Services Milling Price Increase (It's Minor....) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
In the sake of Transparency and KMCo going legit, KMCo will be an official Business in the state of Idaho as of March 1st.

Hot Stamping will be available later this year, but could be sooner depending on how the process goes. A price list for services will be made soon and posted, but it should be pretty reasonable. Also, another offering might be coming down the table to add to the portfolio.

Due to the expenses to adding this, milling will be moving from .55 cents to .58 cents a chip. It's minimal, but just trying to still have good customer service. All the KMCo Credits out there are still valid, and now promotions are tax deductible! Hahah

I am also looking into being able to take CC payment, for those not wanting to use PPBusiness. That process is in the works.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
More rake is better
200 (8).gif

You are doing God's work! Bless you man....

Question:

Have you ever refused you services due to "humanitarian reasons"?
You know, chips being to pretty or rare?
So, twice I have reached out and notified that... These are kinda rare.

Once I had a good idea for a replacement and they saved some cash. The other, they chose the knife.

Honestly, 90% of what I do is initials HS THCs. And of that 10%, it's been less then 10-15 racks I've been like "huh, that's something".

I try to be obscenely transparent with my customer service and chatting when I have someone's order, so we talk about expectation, process, and any issues if they pop. That normally opens the Convo if a alt could be found and if it's worth it.

Also, another offering might be coming down the table to add to the portfolio.
From what I've read in "the Reckoning" thread, it seems this "another offering" could go in several different directions, with some directions being substantially less desirable and/or more painful that others :)

Gotta give you credit. I milled about 22 racks of chips...and I did not enjoy the experience. I won't ever do it again.

Kudos for continuing, and mad props for taking it on up to the business level!

Gotta give you credit. I milled about 22 racks of chips...and I did not enjoy the experience. I won't ever do it again.

Kudos for continuing, and mad props for taking it on up to the business level!
I, for some reason, love doing tasks. I shine my boots for fun. Clean guns. So I enjoy doing it and listening to podcasts.

Hotstamping will be much the same. Bring the podcasts!

Starting March 1st, Any orders for milling during that time until March 14th (contact or received), .10 per chip at the new rate will be donated to Ukraine Relief. @Gorbash - I'll be doing this for your entire order, including your previous payment.

Be well everyone.

nice Josh, hotstamping sounds interesting. But are you discrete? If I hire you to kill for me, that transaction would be just between us right ?

nice Josh, hotstamping sounds interesting. But are you discrete? If I hire you to kill for me, that transaction would be just between us right ?
I wouldn't tell a soul. And I would destroy all records just in case someone came snooping. Ovo? Don't know him.....

Reactions: ovo
I, for some reason, love doing tasks. I shine my boots for fun. Clean guns. So I enjoy doing it and listening to podcasts.

Hotstamping will be much the same. Bring the podcasts!
Hohoho, going to see how well this one ages later on in the year.
Temperature, pressure, and dwell, all await you.
But the customers are fantastic!

Hohoho, going to see how well this one ages later on in the year.
Temperature, pressure, and dwell, all await you.
But the customers are fantastic!
Well, good thing it's in a basement where it's always too damn cold. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom