Milling bud jones roulettes (1 Viewer)

ThePrototype

Straight
Reaction score
Hi all, basically wondering if anyone had with good results managed to mill bud jones roulettes, the non recessed versions. The same as the chips that have the shamrock design on them.

Appreciate any feedback on the idea

Does OP mean chips like these ? It look like you can be able to just murder them and no milling needed

s-l1600.jpg

I don't think anyone has tried milling the paranoid-style chips. You'll be the first!

Personally, though, I wouldn't bother. Chips like these are antiques, and are not as nice as even the worst Paulsons. They're lighter and don't handle as well. You'd probably be happier getting used Paulson solids and milling those.

... but, by all means, give it a try and let us know what you think of the results!

I don't think anyone has tried milling the paranoid-style chips. You'll be the first!

Personally, though, I wouldn't bother. Chips like these are antiques, and are not as nice as even the worst Paulsons. They're lighter and don't handle as well. You'd probably be happier getting used Paulson solids and milling those.

... but, by all means, give it a try and let us know what you think of the results!
Yeah your more than likely right, there was just a really nice deal on facebook and they are old roulettes but i dont need them so if its not gonna have a nice end result i wont bother haha i have a few tournament sets and working in a THC solids set now also

For roughly the same acquisition price, you'd probably be better off finding some old ASM/Burt Co. chips with miscellaneous hot stamps. They can be easily milled to accept custom after-market labels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom