Milled and labeled Roulette Chips, What are your Thoughts???? (1 Viewer)

Teggy

Straight
Reaction score
So I am thinking, just thinking at the moment of purchasing some Roulette chips for a possible custom mill and label project.

I am reaching out to the masses to see if this has been done before and how they came out. What are your thoughts on this since the diameter of the Roulettes are a bit larger. Do you mill away the hot stamp first then a smaller section to fit a label? Look for any help and or to see if anyone has done this already. Pictures would be great if you have them.
Thanks
Jon

531534AF-2A50-40C6-A786-38D49590EA03.jpeg

97634364-5AE6-405E-84AE-ED25B546BDE1.jpeg

38C34DFB-4B0B-4A7A-A3F7-C33B81090C9A.jpeg

Welcome to the club! Still more milling and labeling in the works. To answer your question, a 1” bit will get the job done. Gear can size the label appropriately to fit the full space.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-wedding-set-the-aviary-on-knox-street.38679/

Last edited:
Don’t have pics available right now except for my avatar....I was real pleased how they turned out. I milled and then used laminated/textured labels from Gear.
I vote to do it!

I'm actually planning to do this same thing If I can get ahold of a several hundred of those striped roulettes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom