SOLD Milano starter set - 800 pcs cleaned + oiled (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AH77

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
800 Milanos for sale. They have all been cleaned and oiled using the compression oil method so they are all ready for the felt. Only used 2 times so they are in like-new condition. They make for a good starter set or a good gift to a friend who runs a home game with dice chips.

Asking $225 shipped. CONUS. PPFF. Racks not included.

25¢ - 173
$1 - 300
$5 - 249
$25 - 51
$100 - 26
2A330287-1956-4637-A2C3-F2243F46F8EF.jpeg

90946D43-0350-4128-8441-598BB067126D.jpeg
80DB8991-B4F7-43E6-BC72-3AE7FF560750.jpeg

Last edited:
if you split these, i would take 50 $1s and 50 $5s., just lmk. if not no worries :) GLWS

if you split these, i would take 50 $1s and 50 $5s., just lmk. if not no worries :) GLWS
Thanks for the interest. Not looking to split at the moment but I’ll keep you posted if anything changes.
I have a set and I am proud of them, they look and feel great
Yeah these were my first real set. I probably put more time and effort into these than some of the paulsons that I own lol.

Dibs on the whole set if you are willing to ship to Greece :D
Sorry, I appreciate the offer but I’m not looking to ship internationally. Maybe I should’ve mentioned that in my original post but I wasn’t expecting international offers. If you know another forum member located in the US who could reship to you then that could work.

Unfortunately I do not know someone. Are you reluctant to ship internationally in general or just at that price? If it's the price, cause "shipping included" I am sure we can work it out. You also have a PM if you want to discuss it further. Thanks,
Poseidon

Unfortunately I do not know someone. Are you reluctant to ship internationally in general or just at that price? If it's the price, cause "shipping included" I am sure we can work it out. You also have a PM if you want to discuss it further. Thanks,
Poseidon
Hopefully this works out for @Poseidon as he recently has a whole thread which led to the ultimate recommendation of getting a used Milano set in the wanted ads. Would be great to see this new member get what he is after.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/china-clay-chips-comparison.69551/

Just need to find a forum member that will by flying to or through Greece soon. The OP is in NYC. Multiple flights per day to Athens from NY airports.

Pre-Covid I went about twice per year and can’t wait to return. I would have gladly hand-delivered the lot.

Just need to find a forum member that will by flying to or through Greece soon. The OP is in NYC. Multiple flights per day to Athens from NY airports.

Pre-Covid I went about twice per year and can’t wait to return. I would have gladly hand-delivered the lot.
This idea would be great if we could work something out! I’m just not really comfortable shipping internationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom