Milano Relabel (1 Viewer)

G_HTX

Reaction score
Hi there new to the forum, was hoping to get some help on the minor details regarding the final design, wife just agrees with everything, cheesy title? any graphic designers out there? did all of the design off of iPhone app
A07A08BE-C259-4D8B-AF42-3FA7BA9DF6B0.jpeg
A142F7DE-015B-4F50-B288-B85A249F57FF.jpeg
2FF06ABF-6FF6-46F6-B357-30FCEA944F05.jpeg
69C639AB-B24A-440D-8615-3EA6E8FF81F4.jpeg

Some might have an issue with the edgespot-matching inlay colours, but I think they look fine.

However you may want to give the denominations a re-think. 50c/$1/$2 are somewhat redundant so unless you have a specific reason for those, you may be better off with 50c/$1/$5/$25 or even 25c/$1/$5/$25.

Lots of threads here if you search on denominations and breakdown advice.

Which iphone app did you use for these?

Some might have an issue with the edgespot-matching inlay colours, but I think they look fine.

However you may want to give the denominations a re-think. 50c/$1/$2 are somewhat redundant so unless you have a specific reason for those, you may be better off with 50c/$1/$5/$25 or even 25c/$1/$5/$25.

Lots of threads here if you search on denominations and breakdown advice.

Which iphone app did you use for these?
the app is called vintage logo, as far as the denominations theres is no specific reason other than it’s what I got use to with the people I play with, generally a cash game ($40buy in)

Do you own the Milano chips already? if not Cards Mold Chips in a group buy would be cheaper and totally custom with your design.

The inlay is cool.

Do you own the Milano chips already? if not Cards Mold Chips in a group buy would be cheaper and totally custom with your design.

The inlay is cool.
Yeah I do own the chips already, was trying to find something to do with them got the itch for a new set and figured this would hold that itch off a little longer

Keep the "arm length" test in mind. Your script is really small and likely would be very hard to see clearly. You'll also need more "safe space" around the outter edge of the label.

Keep the "arm length" test in mind. Your script is really small and likely would be very hard to see clearly. You'll also need more "safe space" around the outter edge of the label.
The app I was using has very limited sizes, was hoping to have someone point me in the right direction of a graphic designer on here to help me out, I’d pay of course

I like the artwork. But the text is really small. maybe keep the bird and remove the decorative circle to give you more space for a larger font.

Delete the “of poker” and leave it at “Garza’s Temple.”

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom