Milano Labelling questions (1 Viewer)

Francisho

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi PCF,

I bought a cash set of Milano online recently. I am very disappointed that one of the chips miss a label on one side...

It is kind of frustrating that 1 out of 100 chips misses one label, and I really need help.

May I have you guys suggestion on what should I do now? Is it possible to relabel that chip on my own? If so, may I know where I can find the file of $5 milano label, so I shall print it out and paste it on my chip?

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Frank

Attachments

• Photo on 02-07-2017 at 11.36 AM.jpg
    Photo on 02-07-2017 at 11.36 AM.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 132
You could buy a Milano sample set. Then you'd have an extra chip for each denomination. ~$5 plus shipping.

You could also go to the Claysmith site and they'll send you one free sample chip. Although I don't think you can request a particular denomination... but hey 1 in 12 chance of getting the one you need for free.

You could also contact the seller to see if they can help you out. Maybe you can return that chip in exchange for one with labels on both sides.

If you don't manage to find an actual Milano $5 label, let me know, and I'll print one for you.

I know this sounds crazy to some people here, but you could just live with it.
I have a hot stamped tournament set, and one of the chips didn't get stamped on one of the sides. I think it's cool. Who's gonna get stuck with the single-sided 1,000 chip? Is it a lucky chip?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom