Milano "Brown' denomination Ink (1 Viewer)

KMac

Pair
Reaction score
Hi everybody new to the forum. Met a lot of great people this week.
Has anyone every noticed the brown colored ink for the denomination on the Milano poker chip labels? Everything else printed is black and the denomination is like they ran out of ink.Is it suppose to be like that?

Can you post some pics? I personally haven't noticed anything like that, but I haven't had any Milanos on hand in a while.

6E86A5E2-0D51-4D31-8AEB-BD5A6DD7AF7F.jpeg
1B1C6CD8-3701-421A-AA80-B29EFA3857A0.jpeg
See how the color of the denomination is a brownish ink compared to the rest of the printed ink on the chip.

Yeah, that's correct. I had to double-check what Milanos look like, but there should be a slightly red denomination. :tup:

I checked mine (with flashlight and magnifying glass cause I'm BLIND!) and yeah, same thing. Reddish brown denomination and everything else black.

I still really like Milanos. Kind of regret not getting a full set of them.

I checked mine (with flashlight and magnifying glass cause I'm BLIND!) and yeah, same thing. Reddish brown denomination and everything else black.

I still really like Milanos. Kind of regret not getting a full set of them.
Yea I like them to! I purchased mine from a local poker store in town. You still play with yours?

Yea I like them to! I purchased mine from a local poker store in town. You still play with yours?

All I have is a sample set I bought a few months ago when I first joined here. I wasn't sure what I wanted, so I bought a LOT of differnt samples Some people here talk crap about Milanos. My only real complaint is how rounded the edges are, but it's not that big of a deal. I ended up buying 1100 PGI china clay 8Vs for my cash set, and I just ordered 1700 tournament chips from the Cards mold group buy. Those two sets will cover me until I decided to start spending real money on Paulsons...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom