For Sale Milano 10's and ceramic bounty chips etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I bought my first set of chips about a month or two ago. Went with Milano's and because I really liked the blue $10's I ordered 100 of them even though they didn't fit with what I needed to purchase for the games I host (I have 5's and 25's so 10's are redundant). In light of that I've got 100 brand new never played with Milano $10's. They sell for .32 to .39 before shipping. I paid .32 per chip plus shipping for them. I'd like to get 23 dollars plus shipping (flat rate usps box will probably be the cheapest option) and I'll throw in a free acrylic chip rack which holds all 100 of them.

These chips have never been oiled or anything as I have been lazy and only oiled 200 of the 700 chips so far. Oiling has really brought out the colors in these chips so I'd recommend you do it if you really want them to pop.

IMG_20130912_181934_078.jpg

I also just had Joe at PGI make me Royal Yak 44mm Red bounty chips. I had to order 50 as a minimum order but I only need about half of that so I'm selling the remaining 25. I paid 1.10 per chip so I'd like to get 20 plus shipping for them and I'll throw in a 44mm acrylic chip rack.
IMG_20130912_180046_825.jpg
IMG_20130912_180159_239.jpg

Last edited:
Lowered prices to 23 plus shipping for the Milano's and 20 plus shipping for the Royal Yak Bounty Chips

The bounty chips are tempting, but shipping to here is a killer (not your fault...I'm well aware of the USPS rates).

I thought those flat rate boxes were only like 11 dollars to anywhere but I just went on the usps website and it looks like the smallest flat rate box is 19.95 :/. If you want pm your zip code I'll try UPS being I've got an account with them and negotiated rates.

USPS prices jumped in January.

Once you add on their various fees, UPS makes USPS look cheap (link: UPS Customs Fees to Canada).

I suspect this is one reason why many sales are now "US only"...once you factor in shipping, it's not worth it for small items.
I'm really looking for rebuy chips, so I'll probably get some made the next time I send an order to PGI.

Yak Bounty Chips are going to cdnbeerlover!

I'm going to be selling all my Milano's so I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom