Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for a micro stakes set.
Preferably 5c 25, and $1
300- 500 chips or what not
Looking for enough for a 6-8 person table
Would like a high quality chip
Not chips that have a sticker where they will get messed up in one of those ultra sonic cleanings

I've got a small set of 325 CPS chips that have never been felted. Let me know if any interest.

5c x 100
25c x 100
$1 x 100
$5 x 25

DSC_1326.JPG

I've got a small set of 325 CPS chips that have never been felted. Let me know if any interest.

5c x 100
25c x 100
$1 x 100
$5 x 25

View attachment 897789
Actually. I am really interested. But I’m a little colorblind and the 5c and 25c look almost the same color to me. I have to look close to see a difference. Thank you anyways.

@Ben8257 any micro stakes sets that you are looking to move?
Micro stakes?? You know the lowest Brie and I roll is $25/$50 PL Bill!

Lmao! Not looking to sell anything right now, really only own 4 sets that go down to a nickle anyways. FOC BCCs, Artichoke THCs, card molds Taj, and Mario Ceramics. One more on the horizon but lower end hybrid ceramic.

Not many options other than semi custom ceramics down to a nickle unless you want to pony up for custom CPCs... and even if you have the $$ word on the street is 18 month wait right now.

Ceramics aren't at the top of many chip collectors list but they absolutely will get the job done! Those CPS listed above are decent China clays, a bit fragile but we owned some and will get the job done as well.

Our most recent micro set looks like
20220413_182228.jpg

SEMI customs from Br Pro a vendor here on PCF.

Also seems like there are pretty regular group buys that go down to the nickle for cards molds stuff. Lots of folks like going micro with the economy grade chips.

Good luck with the hunt @PokerLegend keep your eyes open and something will pop up, but again down to the nickle is tricky, not that many options there.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Micro stakes?? You know the lowest Brie and I roll is $25/$50 PL Bill!

Lmao! Not looking to sell anything right now, really only own 4 sets that go down to a nickle anyways. FOC BCCs, Artichoke THCs, card molds Taj, and Mario Ceramics. One more on the horizon but lower end hybrid ceramic.

Not many options other than semi custom ceramics down to a nickle unless you want to pony up for custom CPCs... and even if you have the $$ word on the street is 18 month wait right now.

Ceramics aren't at the top of many chip collectors list but they absolutely will get the job done! Those CPS listed above are decent China clays, a bit fragile but we owned some and will get the job done as well.

Our most recent micro set looks like
View attachment 898416
SEMI customs from Br Pro a vendor here on PCF.

Also seems like there are pretty regular group buys that go down to the nickle for cards molds stuff. Lots of folks like going micro with the economy grade chips.

Good luck with the hunt @PokerLegend keep your eyes open and something will pop up, but again down to the nickle is tricky, not that many options there.

Fellow Chipper Ben
Thank you. Dude. These look so freaking awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom