Micro-Meetup in Collegeville on 2/29/20

MegaTon44

Full House
Reaction score
With Q1 2020 work/travel schedules getting squared away, figured I'd bump. Come over and play cards for one day. Even the biggest martyrs/whipped folks can take one day for themselves, right? Pay your spouse no mind when they make fun of you for meeting up with a bunch of dudes from the internet. We're fuckin cool...at least in the eyes of each other.

Last edited:

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Q1 2020 work/travel schedules getting squared away, figured I'd bump. Come over and play cards for one day. Even the biggest martyrs/whipped folks can take one day for themselves, right? Pay your spouse no mind when they make fun of you for meeting up with a bunch of dudes from the internet. We're fuckin cool...at least in the eyes of each other.
I think yall are cool..

MegaTon44

Full House
Reaction score
Ok, we are now in February and the micro meetup is less than 4 weeks away! Please check the OP and confirm your attendance. Space isn't an issue, but @Tommy was kind enough to send a bunch of lanyards with nametags that I'll prepare (generally not needed since the vast majority know each other, but more for commemorative purposes) once you confirm.

Thanks so much all! Look forward to seeing you.

Dan

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, we are now in February and the micro meetup is less than 4 weeks away! Please check the OP and confirm your attendance. Space isn't an issue, but @Tommy was kind enough to send a bunch of lanyards with nametags that I'll prepare (generally not needed since the vast majority know each other, but more for commemorative purposes) once you confirm.

Thanks so much all! Look forward to seeing you.

Dan
I'm gonna go ahead and confirm Ben and I. We have it on our PCF calendar!

Lil Tuna

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score

grebe

Two Pair
Reaction score

arch3r

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Pokerdweebz

Straight
Reaction score
Does any have any interest in the low quality racks that come with cases? I have a bunch of these to give away for free, but don't want bother bringing them if there is no interest.

grebe

Two Pair
Reaction score
Does any have any interest in the low quality racks that come with cases? I have a bunch of these to give away for free, but don't want bother bringing them if there is no interest.
I do....especially if they will fit china clays!

How about a big ass ultrasonic cleaner? Any interest?14826.jpeg14825.jpeg

Top Bottom