Miami Dolphins Round Table (Pre-build) (1 Viewer)

EventHorizonVII

Two Pair
Reaction score
No pictures yet but my brother in laws wife is considering letting me build him a round poker table. I showed her a Pic of @smashr table to convince her! He loves the Miami Dolphins (poor fella) so I'll probably get @p5woody to design something.

Not going with some garish arm rest color. YAT has a football textured and colored vinyl that I think will be great.

Toss me some ideas on the felt. I was thinking of just having the dolphin in the attached image in the center and then a double line betting line with the aqua the larger ring and orange inner ring. The team name between the rings separated by either a football image or the suits.

Not sure of the background color though. Suggestions happily accepted!

Attachments

• nfl-miami-dolphins-logo-2018.png
    nfl-miami-dolphins-logo-2018.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 88
I'm an observer of their rebuild. I'm a browns fan so I love the total tear down and taking shots (Rosen) at their QB. If they can run hot on these first and second rounders, they are going to be good, fast.

That being said their was a black Miami vice alternate jersey floating around at one point and it was fire.

I'm thinking grey felt.....black could look good too, I'd just need to see it mocked. I would avoid white anywhere if possible

Even cheaper than speedcloth/felt per square foot would be live Dolphins box seat tickets :(

True story: I was at the season opener and they stopped checking tickets as I was entering the stadium as a squad of corporate types descended on the ticket-takers and told them “encourage anyone who wants to come in come in without tickets”. Stadium still never got passed half capacity.

Last edited:
No pictures yet but my brother in laws wife is considering letting me build him a round poker table. I showed her a Pic of @smashr table to convince her! He loves the Miami Dolphins (poor fella) so I'll probably get @p5woody to design something.

Not going with some garish arm rest color. YAT has a football textured and colored vinyl that I think will be great.

Toss me some ideas on the felt. I was thinking of just having the dolphin in the attached image in the center and then a double line betting line with the aqua the larger ring and orange inner ring. The team name between the rings separated by either a football image or the suits.

Not sure of the background color though. Suggestions happily accepted!
Old logos are way better

I would do teal playing area, grey or black betting line, and orange outside the betting area.

As a fellow dolphin fan, we do tend to hold onto the past. The year 1972 to be exact.

I’m really interested in seeing the final design. Good luck!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom