Cancelled MGM National Harbor Sample Set ($1, $5, $20) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moojersey

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey guys I am going to leave in a few minutes to head down to the new MGM National Harbor. I am going to definitely pick up 20 sample sets consisting of 3 chips ($1, $5, $20) while I am there for sale to the PCF community (unless this thread has exploded by time I get there). I think 3 guys messaged me about holding a set for them and I will def honor that unless they decide they don't want them. First 17 to post in this thread will get them (save the 3 guys who do have pending "dibs"). Dibs on these sets will be by chronological public post in this thread.

Please no thread crapping! Yes I know the chips are $26 face value, but I would not be heading there except to pick these up for PCF! Just want to make sure I cover all of my expenses for this endeavor. Please consider that I have to buy padded envelopes, a little bubble wrap, gas for my truck (2 hour drive one way I live way north near Delaware), Maryland tolls which are ridiculous, etc.

Just post in this thread that you want a sample! I will look at this thread when I get there and will buy more sets if there is the demand. Please be 100% sure you want a set before posting here. I don't want to have to sell 10 sets on eBay because people got flakey ;)

MGM sets will be $45 shipped anywhere in the USA, (and I expect them to be as mint as I can get them)

International is ok $42 + actual shipping

Pay Pal Friends and Family info will follow via pm's once I get back and get things sorted.

Thanks very much!

-Mike

19460.jpg IMG_6469.PNG H3AvJ61.jpg CzNhGHFWgAA9JD2.jpg large.jpg

"....I would not be heading there except to pick these up for PCF."

I'd be glad to save you the trip -- I'll be there next weekend, and glad to provide these at face value.

Now if you had a way to get the $3 drop chips... :cool:

"....I would not be heading there except to pick these up for PCF."

I'd be glad to save you the trip -- I'll be there next weekend, and glad to provide these at face value.

Now if you had a way to get the $3 drop chips... :cool:

Ok cool if you are going to be there please get me a sample set!!!!

Trip cancelled. Pltrgyst saved me 4 hours of driving. And honestly I don't know what to say. A few of you decided to flame me and curse me off in a PM. I thought I was doing something nice but fuck it. You guys are brutal.

Just want to add one more thing since so many people think I am a predator / parasite for starting this thread. Number one trust me I will never offer to get chips for anyone EVER AGAIN. That's 100% I will also do no favors for anyone on the board because it would be predatory.

It's shit like this that turns people off from the boards.

I'm very sorry if I would have ended up with $100 in my pocket after it was all was said and done. I didn't think $5 per set for 4 hours driving through Washington DC traffic and all the trouble of getting the chips, packing them, organizing it all, shipping it all out etc was a lot.

I really wanted to contribute something to PCF and do something for the community. I was gonna do a free roll raffle for Christmas too but fuck it I'm done. Some of you people are really really nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom