Interest Mets FYSM chip (1 Viewer)

SixSpeedFury

Full House
Reaction score
Welp, another season of ineptitude for the New York Mets. First year of the Steve Cohen era has been a bust. For next season, no more talk. No more thumbs down. No more debates whether they saw a raccoon or a rat in the club house tunnel. Mets fans only have one sentiment:

1632772846524.png
This thread will be to gauge interest on those who will want a FYSM chip. I reached out to David and he told me I missed the CSq mold run, so these will come in 2022.

1. @Senzrock
2. @mnebesny
3. @Jhoov2412
4. @Nystocktrader
5. @Irish
etc.

Last edited:
I have 50 of these in my National Treasure storage cave. Of course I bought a bunch…just because they were for sale.

Happy to sell them to anyone who feels a longing. Sell at cost plus shipping.

Welp, another season of ineptitude for the New York Mets. First year of the Steve Cohen era has been a bust. For next season, no more talk. No more thumbs down. No more debates whether they saw a raccoon or a rat in the club house tunnel. Mets fans only have one sentiment:

This thread will be to gauge interest on those who will want a FYSM chip. I reached out to David and he told me I missed the CSq mold run, so these will come in 2022.

etc.
LOL that is a funny chip.

This off season will be interesting for the Mets... Do you try and keep Thor/ Stroman / Baez? Cohen seems like he is the kind of guy willing to spend his way out of the cellar but not sure if that is going to win you a WS...

This off season will be interesting for the Mets... Do you try and keep Thor/ Stroman / Baez? Cohen seems like he is the kind of guy willing to spend his way out of the cellar but not sure if that is going to win you a WS...
Looking forward to the offseason (what Mets fans usually look forward to anyway). I would give Thor a QO, keep Stroman and Baez. And for the love of god someone work with Carrassco and his first inning yips.

I would love to get at least 2.... my wife and best friend are huge Mets fans and would love these!

So the 40s finally caught up to me and @Jeff's post reminded me that I was the original organizer of these back in 2017 lol. I was planning on ordering these again if there was enough interest while adding on to my cash set. The CSq mold won't go back into production until 2022 though so I'm gonna put this on hiatus for now. If you're still interested in these please hit Jeff up, he has about 50 that he can offer.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom