Merry X-Mas - Happy New Year (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Happy holidays all! :cool:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Tommy!

Merry Christmas to all on this site . . . one of my new faves of late. I hope you all have a safe and joyous Holiday season, and a prosperous New Year.

So did anyone get some new toys? ;) The wife got me the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition). Now I can play WSOP on a bigger screen. :)

GF got me two 600 chip acrylic birdcages (not the cheap ones, the ones that are just smaller version of the 1k birdcage) as well as a 15 chipco chip racks and a couple pairs of jeans (the practical part of my gift). Parents bought me a chest freezer so I have a place to store all my dead bodies... I mean meat

My wife got me exactly ONE present that I wanted, and a lot of stuff that made me think, WTF? But it has always been thus, so I just smile and say thank you.

Anybody want the first three seasons of West Wing? Apparently I did not say "no" often enough for it to sink in.

Lol @ milo

Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

A very happy New Year to all of you. Exchanged my videos for Man of Steel, and a little excess cash which will go to my next tattoo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom