Merry Christmas - My first CPC set Ordered (1 Viewer)

IllCallOneTime

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Just placed my order for my first CPC cash set. Had a hard time making decisions on colors and spot patterns, but overall I think I’m gonna be happy with the results. Now I just have to forget that I did it and stay away from the chip designer for a while.
52CCAE41-0757-4E9C-8E42-13452DBB15C5.jpeg

Make sure you print your draft inlays out at actual size and then look at them from at least arm's length. You may discover that some details are too fine to show up cleanly; that could possibly be an issue with the thin lines you've used for the donkey.

That detail aside, I love this inlay! Simple, clean, distinctive, with some real character.

Make sure you print your draft inlays out at actual size and then look at them from at least arm's length. You may discover that some details are too fine to show up cleanly; that could possibly be an issue with the thin lines you've used for the donkey.

That detail aside, I love this inlay! Simple, clean, distinctive, with some real character.
Good suggestions, I’m working on some modifications currently to the denomination cause I was a little worried some details might not come through that small.

Second pass at inlay design, fortunately or unfortunately I still have some time to decide on this. View attachment 835452
I love the neon look! The design though has a bit too much negative space- you could scale up the donkey itself, then put the denomination off to the right (or left) and it could help. Stock chip wise, the Dia De Los Muertos do that and it looks good and allows more of the artwork to shine.

Again, super into the neon- had thoughts run through my head of doing a set based off of the neon figures that used to be on the outside of Shea Stadium (yes, sadly, I've been a long-suffering Mets fan).
I5isLSXduUo2baxtnPeFYBYlVG7vvhgz3-9GBcAdQlJL7jqThGVJkEBd26v_vpdihPiwQ86A_5TC35bL5_KN7qr1YCMZl95liHWBnHupmC-zrUFT4rlGUA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom