Meh...Shitty last few days.. (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
My brother in law out the hard way that kids and four-wheelers don’t mix. We got a call from a family member that my nephew was in a serious accident and it wasn’t good. They didn’t offer any other details.
A few hours later we found out he was air-lifted by air ambulance from Northern Ontario to Toronto Sick Kids Hospital. That he was okay but was pretty smashed up. Turns out he was racing his grand-father (god knows why) and missed a turn and went head-on into a tree. His head, which was wearing a helmet but probably wouldn’t have mattered missed the tree. His arm didn’t. His wrist and forearm were literally shattered. Lost some teeth and needed stitches all inside his mouth. He had surgery to fix his lip that was torn and had four pins inserted into his arm. I can’t even begin to figure how lucky this little guy is.
The painful part was taking care of his little sister...
Where do kids get their energy? :banghead::dead:

C4790256-EF28-411C-8BE7-3FC41E6ADB33.jpeg
F5F91BA8-5CEB-4A40-B575-897761312501.jpeg
601B8831-6F2B-4724-A442-4EE598481C1D.jpeg
C59D1BF0-D058-434E-A710-41149B1267F6.jpeg

CCB5569D-059D-45AC-A27F-34B8E867D506.jpeg

In short, play safe guys. Keep your kids close. I can’t imagine where we’d be if those inches didn’t matter.

Definitely lucky. I’m glad to hear that it didn’t end up worse. I’ll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope for a speedy recovery.

Oh man, that is very sad to hear!

I’m glad to hear he’s not critical! I’m sad that he and your family have to go through this, especially on top of what’s going on in the world!

We will be thinking of him and the family.

Wishing him a speedy recovery Steve.

Will add him to our thoughts and prayers.

Damn hope the little guy recovers quickly and fully. Seems like he is getting excellent care.

Man, that’s scary. I hate those 4 wheelers for little kids, but see them on them all the time. Praying that his arm gets fully healed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom