Megacache of Olivia’s chips (APRIL’S FOOLS (sadly)) (1 Viewer)

Tarheel4Life

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I have a contact (long time friend) who has worked in various poker rooms in the WA state area.

Come to find out that he kept a number of the Olivia’s chips when that property closed. These are chips that were stored in the property’s safes and I don’t think they were ever accounted for in the total chip counts previously.

He wasn’t aware that I was on PCF (or even that I was interested in collecting poker chips), but he’s been trying to figure out how to sell these at a fair price without the onerous fees on e-bay or sketchy situations like Craigslist.

For those that haven’t seen them, these are RHC Paulson that use a non-standard base color scheme (example - the $1s are black).

Here’s the kicker - he wants to work with exactly one buyer for all of the chips. I don’t need all of these and I certainly don’t have the money to purchase them all so I need some help coordinating this.

I’ll have totals shortly when he sends over the pics. I know there are at least 4250 chips and possibly more. Don’t have the denomination breakdown yet.

Best of all, these are mint chips - never saw the felt at the Olivia’s property and my friend has never played with them.

I want to do this in the open so please - no PMs. If you’re able to make a significant financial investment in these, please let me know. I only want 300-500 for myself.

I am interested. Am curious to see what the breakdown will be and what he is considering a fair price. Are we talking real fair price? Or "fair market value"?

/if someone feels the need to derail and discuss my question, there are several other threads currently active where chip pricing is being discussed. I honestly want to know what this seller is thinking his/her chips are worth.

If this isn’t an April fools joke, I’d be open to picking up the full lot as well lol.

If somebody else gets these I’m interested in all the $2 chips, my literal dream limit set.

FF681278-617B-45EB-8CC6-697ACA1D2CF7.jpeg

4250 chips, pbft :p. I bought 6500+ from spinnetti's and sold them on eBay, last set I sold on the blue wall to Snuffy.
T

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom