Medium duty Birdcages (1 Viewer)

What size birdcage would you want?

• Total voters

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
If I can get some medium duty, 3/8" acrylic birdcages made, what size would everyone like them to be?

Birdcages that can fit Matsui racks would technically be able to fit regular racks as well, however there would be lots of extra space to allow the racks to slide around which isn't really ideal.

So please vote. Once the voting is finished, I'll get some costs to see how much they'll run to make a small run, maybe as many as 50 if there's enough interest.

Example of some Heavy duty (1/2" acrylic) birdcages for 1000 chips I made recently compared to regular flimsy birdcages on the left:

2019-05-29 15.26.06.jpg

2019-05-29 15.26.33.jpg

Yeah there should be an option for regular 43mm racks.

I think the market lacks birdcages that fit 43mm racks.

The heavy duty part is secondary in my opinion. It’s just nice to have.

Would those not fit in a case that also fits matsui racks? Or are the 43mm racks even bigger?

Would those not fit in a case that also fits matsui racks? Or are the 43mm racks even bigger?

Matsui racks currently fit in the regular birdcages that you buy off Amazon.

43mm racks don’t.

So yes the 43mm racks are longer than the Matsui racks. I can get you dimensions later.

That would be great. I don't have any to measure.

Looks like 1000 and <1000 are the popular options so far.

If I can get some medium duty, 3/8" acrylic birdcages made, what size would everyone like them to be?

Birdcages that can fit Matsui racks would technically be able to fit regular racks as well, however there would be lots of extra space to allow the racks to slide around which isn't really ideal.

So please vote. Once the voting is finished, I'll get some costs to see how much they'll run to make a small run, maybe as many as 50 if there's enough interest.

Example of some Heavy duty (1/2" acrylic) birdcages for 1000 chips I made recently compared to regular flimsy birdcages on the left:

View attachment 298335

View attachment 298336
43mm

1000 43mm

Yes, I don't have racks available except for the ones which were recently cleared out by ABC Gifts, 71mm.

I'm currently working on pricing for the top 3 voted items. Medium duty 1000 chip carrier for regular size racks, Less than 1000 chip carrier for regular sized racks and 1000 chip carrier for oversized racks. Stay tuned.

Just waiting for some more orders to accumulate, so far none of them have more than 10+ orders to reduce overall costs. If there's not enough interest, probably because of the high price for the small runs, then the GB will be cancelled and I may just make them as one offs for those who really want them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom