Meanwhile, in the degen room: PCF Cash Game Table

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
just a thread here to document who is playing when at the PCF poker room cash game. currently the below line-up is putting on a clinic for players who need to understand how to play a solid TAG PLO game:

guinness
mipevi
HQ
me
courage
iblonger

bring your a-game and be ready to provide constructive commentary in the chat box.

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
just dropped 5k to courage and a bit to chipjoker betting 47th nuts for value. did not work out.

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
current line-up: guinness, me, berg. plo say.

i won't be around long, but berg is grinding all night long.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

just a quick newsflash: berg got 6-bet stacked by the bot. i did not capture hand history yet :(

Arun confirmed best new player on the say poker scene in the past week.

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
just an FYI, the current bot on PLO table is moonboots and i am going to hire him for lessons. he is the man/bot. the borgbot. he felted everyone including goph like 12 times. i read online that ivey programmed moonboots and that he used him to demolish sauce. true story. moonboots is now slumming with us to hone his skills.

update: moonboots is getting fatigued. is down to 16k.

guinness

Flush
Reaction score
I didn't know there was a thread about the PCF tables so I'm just chiming in. Hey Tommy, can you control the aggro/skill level of the bots or is the plugin a black box with no admin control about the bot player skill level/aggrotardness?

There is a consensus that the free plo table is ridiculously rewarding against playing friends. While I don't complain about a suckout in real poker (a win is a win, regardless of getting there dirty), there is a tremendous feeling of happy when sucking out in SAY PLO against a fellow player I've played against IRL (only typing that for socks sake). Great plugin, even if it takes up my entire vertical screen.

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
I really like the poker room. Shame it's rather clunky on mobile! :(

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
okay pigon the new borgbot has gone from 734 chips to 13k chips in like 20 minutes. fucking thing is amazing.

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
I got moaned at and had to leave the table. ai pf, looks like I donked good

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
aipf is pretty much the plo say way.

plosay: the only version of plo where KKxx v. JJxx with no suits and no connectedness is just a cooler.

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
Pigon just committed all but $7.20 of her bankroll pf only to fold on the flop. :(

I put her out of her misery

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
ran up huge stack and donked it to chippy in epic plo say cooler we flopped trip queens and he flatted the whole way till the river where i made queens full of aces and he made aces full with AAxx. grody. nh gg tho. trying to grind some back now.

bergs

Full House
Reaction score
(To the tune of Silent Night)

PLO Night, Let's All Play Right
Turned my top set, filled with sheer fright,
Chicken re-raised, he has just a gutshot,
Mipevi ratholing, he does that a lot,
Refresh 1000 chips in lobby if you please,
Refresh chips in lobby, please.

PLO Night, Feeling It All Right,
I have no draws, three-bet all in light,
Gopher is pissed, he got owned by a bot,
Moonboots he scooped, like every friggin' pot,
Jbutler is in the lobby, reloading again,
Jbutler is in the lobby, reloading again

PLO Night, I'm gonna play tight,
Guinness one outers, scoop everything in sight,
Harley joins, says he must break us,
Courage flops world, turn nuts, back up the bus,
Harley is in the lobby, reload, refresh,
Harley must reload and refresh.

Jimulacrum

Flush
Reaction score
HorseNSuga could use a lesson on proportional reasoning. I don't know what he had all those hands he folded, but I'm pretty sure there's no PLO hand so bad that it's not worth taking 11:1 all-in preflop.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
plosaybot is uber-terribad, but sucks out a lot on those rare occasions when he/she/it actually gets to the river.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Ok! I'm ready to have my ass handed to me in the Omaha room! Any takers?
ggs last night. Got rivered a few times, played some questionable hands, lost 12.5k, jbutler won a ton, it was fun! :rolleyes:

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
ggs last night. Got rivered a few times, played some questionable hands, lost 12.5k, jbutler won a ton, it was fun! :rolleyes:
i rode the river like huck finn then coolered tigon HU for a $40k+ pot with top set over bottom set. it was fun playing with folks i don't normally see on there when berg, guinness, gopher and i are killing work time during the week.

Redbelly

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was fun! (except for the part where I lost!). Sorry I had to bail but I'm working today and needed at least a little sleep! I'd like to say it effected my play but... probably not! [emoji41]

Enjoy the Poker Room feature a lot! Look forward to one of the Tournaments but my schedule hasn't allowed that yet.

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
eating lunch at my desk and donking the bot for 30 min. have won 10 hands in a row against claud so i'm feeling pretty good. come get some.

dammit, just busted claud. no one else there. donking the table for a min i guess.

Chicken Rob

Full House
Reaction score
eating lunch at my desk and donking the bot for 30 min. have won 10 hands in a row against claud so i'm feeling pretty good. come get some.

dammit, just busted claud. no one else there. donking the table for a min i guess.
If you leave, a new bot will take his place...

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
game almost full now. good group of degens. gotta bolt in a min, but i sucked out on everyone for a while so i can give some back.

hey tommy is there any way to turn off the running action in the chat box and just display actual chat?

Top Bottom