Found Md-50 (DIASQ) shuffle stack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I’m working on a CPC order and having trouble deciding on a mold. Among my choices, Md-50 is the only one I don’t have in quantity. I’d love to buy or (even better) borrow a shuffle stack of that mold. Thanks.

Not to de-rail @Hornet but curious what the front runners for your mold choice so far? #1 circle square #2 scrown for me. Just curious on your thoughts thus far?
Fellow Chipper Ben

Not to de-rail @Hornet but curious what the front runners for your mold choice so far? #1 circle square #2 scrown for me. Just curious on your thoughts thus far?
Fellow Chipper Ben
Hey Ben. It’s between Md-50, B, Jockey, and H. I definitely want a circle (or something similar as in the H) to frame the inlays, which are going to be drawings that take up the entire inlay space.

E7B765B9-0D3D-4100-9F3B-FF6E109E877D.jpeg

I think you’d be better off getting some newer MD 50 chips vs old ones. I have a couple really old ones and they don’t feel or look as nice as the new CPC ones to me. One of our good friends @Azcat has a wonderful tournament set on this mold, it’s awesome.

I have a few H molds and @MikesDad has a fantastic set on that mold. Recently I picked up a sample from @AfterTheFact and his chips are the only ones I have ever seen like this
Screenshot_20200625-211458_Samsung Internet.jpg

The "H" is actually overlapping the inlay which is awesome and would look really good with your full size image inlays. Just a thought if this is still offered

I have a few H molds and @MikesDad has a fantastic set on that mold. Recently I picked up a sample from @AfterTheFact and his chips are the only ones I have ever seen like this
View attachment 481319
The "H" is actually overlapping the inlay which is awesome and would look really good with your full size image inlays. Just a thought if this is still offered
I’ve never seen that ... would be really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom