Maybe Paulson will still honor this ad......Conclusion!!!! (2 Viewers)

asian bino

Two Pair
Reaction score
IMG_3192.JPG

Last edited:
Oh, please cut that out, fill it in and mail it to them! Can you imagine the look on the guy’s face who opens it?

For “initials”, use PCF, of course.

They aren't at that address anymore...already looked!! Should I send it to their new address?

The ordering process has become more complicated, but the inflation-adjusted cost does not seem to have increased as much.

The ordering process has become more complicated, but the inflation-adjusted cost does not seem to have increased as much.

Yeah, that's surprising...

$75 per 100x in 1992-inflation-corrected dollars vs. $130-$140ish per 100x hotstamps in 2020.

That's less than 2x the cost. And that's not terrible given cost increases over time. Assuming a 3% year-over-year cost increase, 100x solid hotstamps would be over $165 in 2020. Seems like they've had damn fair pricing adjustments over time.

asian bino: Submits order form for a barrel of chips with an $8 check, figuring it's a longshot-in-the-dark but worth losing eight bucks.

GPI clerk: "Pierre, you may as well fill this order, it's a slow day. One-time opportunity for this guy, too bad he didn't order more."

asian bino: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

On the back of the Paulson ad is a Harold's Club ad that mentions some promo that started in Nov 1991......Not much I can do about it.

I figured some 'Happy Postage' might put them in a good mood.

It's off to the PO tomorrow with some other Items I'm mailing!

Attachments

• IMG_3197.JPG
    IMG_3197.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_3198.JPG
    IMG_3198.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 210

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom