May 27 - Super High Roller Bowl (1 Viewer)

I thought this was pretty funny, well played by Daniel......
IMG_6577.jpg

I really wanted Daniel to take it down. He’s improved so much that I thought he was destined to win. Congrats to Bonomo though. He played great for the whole tourney.
Me too , fricken bonomo is a luck box I swear , Ace from SPACE

The low key giggle that Daniel had when he looked over and saw Doug Polk bust out was so great. Great tournament, I usually don’t like watching live poker because it can get boring but when the field is stacked like it was, I couldn’t get enough. It even got my wife interested and wanting to play haha.

I usually really like Nejad and Schumann as a team but this time they were a little too loopy for my tastes. Still entertaining to listen to though.

I know it just finished, but does anybody have any idea where those streams can be replayed?

I usually really like Nejad and Schumann as a team but this time they were a little too loopy for my tastes. Still entertaining to listen to though.
Especially during that final 6. I did laugh when they made fun of one of the producers for eating like a toddler though.

Me too , fricken bonomo is a luck box I swear , Ace from SPACE

Daniel had some pretty lucky spots too. He binked the gutshot over Bonomo's set of Jacks in one hand and then binked Kings up over Bonomo's Queens up in another decent sized pot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom