• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Wanted Mauve Condado Beach $5s, black Ambassador Plaza $100s and others. Trades available. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Looking for:

AP $100s.
Ideally a rack (or two) at once for trades. Would likely take barrels. I don't have a pic but Item #2 from this ad has some for reference.

Used/excellent/near mint conditions are all fine though a bit used would probably be preferred. They would go towards this set as there aren't any $100s readily available. Either as cash and/or T5 base tourney with AP $500s:

Royal Diamond (10).jpg

Price offered: $6-$8/chip? No idea what market is so let me know if I'm off.

CB $5s. Singles/barrels/racks. The ones in the pic below:

CB.jpg

There was an ebay listing a while back that had two racks of these. Tried to bid but failed miserably. Looking to complete a rack or 2 or 3 for my set. Found a few singles recently but would love more.

Price offered: $4/chip. Condition: excellent/near mint. Not sure if used exist.

Other items of interest at a lower priority are below:

GCOP T1ks (up to 100 or possibly a small set with some). SDPM T1ks (up to 100). T-mold canary yellow solids (blanks or with the generic tourney stamp, up to 100 or possibly a set). Roadhouse 43mm $5ks (10-20). Cigar and Snifter samples/shuffle stack.

Available for trade:

Indiana Grand chips:

Ig extras.jpg

Condition: as received from TCR. Dirty. 84 of the $5s are GOs.

MD-50 tourney set:

Phoenix.JPG

Face.JPG

Other side of the chip has the denom spelled out ("five hundred" instead of "500")

This is an old pic. I have used some of the chips a couple of times since. The chips were oiled before I received them.

There is one more rack to this set. Full breakdown is the following:

220 x T25
220 x T100
200 x T500
200 x T1k
200 x T5k
160 x T25k
100 x T100k

King's Crown set:

King's Crown 1.jpg

Another old pic. Haven't used these in a while. I'm pretty sure there are a few less than perfect stamps. Colors to the best of my knowledge:

80 x signal green $25s
80 x purple $100s
40 x orange $500s

IG secondary $1ks:

IG sec 1k.jpg

Other singles/samples may be available for trades involving fewer chips.

Nothing is for sale at this time. I will update if I change my mind.

For trade values it would most likely be "market price" though I would be a bit nicer if the trade is for exactly what I want (racks of AP $100s or CB $5s and possibly racks of the lower priority items).

I have a US address for receiving.

Thanks for looking!

Frank

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm willing to discuss trade values if you have what I want. IG sec $1ks may be tough to part with though, it depends what is at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom