In Progress (ordering closed) Matsui Zen Group Buy 2021 (1 Viewer)

derekdd23

Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have updated the sheet with final numbers NOT including reshipping costs. J5 and I found some discrepancies on the invoice in terms of colors so we are working that out right now and it may take a little while for that to reach a conclusion. You may also notice some slight variations in pricing on a couple of items, all in the good direction luckily.

I have also reached out to her for rack information as well. Once I get that I will verify with everyone what they want and start collecting the money.

I have no idea how many chips will fit in a box and what re-shipping costs will be so I will only be collecting for all known costs(chips, art, shipping to me). When I start packing them I will collect the final shipping costs from everyone.

So basically we are getting very close to what we need and I will start collecting once we have all of the information to avoid any issues. Keep an eye out for another update as soon as I have more information.

derekdd23

Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update, she is still working on the quote to ensure the order is correct. Not sure how long that will take but it should hopefully be done soon.

Joe Harris

Straight
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update, she is still working on the quote to ensure the order is correct. Not sure how long that will take but it should hopefully be done soon.
Any news? I’m getting antsy!

derekdd23

Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry had to sort out the issue with the 1k chip colors since there were some things lost due to the age of the order, luckily I was able to get the original proofs from Matsui.

I got all of the colors sorted finally to what they were originally and should have the updated invoice shortly. I will send out totals tonight via DM along with Paypal info. We should be able to get this out there once everything is collected. Sorry for all the delay

derekdd23

Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Money made it into my account, I cannot figure out how to do an ACH or if it is even possible via the online portal. I will head to the bank tomorrow(well I guess today at this point) and see if they can do it, otherwise I will be sending out a check. Either way I'm pretty sure it will be sent out in the next 15 hours.

mistahclean

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I have a lot of regrets that I got back into the hobby right after this buy ended. I missed out on the original too so it must be fate! Good luck and enjoy!

FestiveKnight

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got this email today....

Hi Derek, Good afternoon! This order will be ready to ship out on Feb 25th. Thank you,

I hope that date is correct, either way I'm super excited!

Wonderful news! Many thanks again Derek for all the organization of this buy.

derekdd23

Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi GB members, you should have a Message from me about some extras. If you dont please let me know.

Top Bottom