Interest Matsui Zen $20 and $100 Plaque Group Buy 2023 - Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Black on yellow or orange on yellow?

• Total voters
Update: Emailed and waiting on response from Matsui.

Offerings:
Current plan is to pursue two new plaques: $20 and $100. The $20 plaque is confirmed as yellow w/ black - see OP. The $100 plaque will be black and is in development.

The $20 is a lock as there is enough interest to justify that plaque alone. The $100 should be doable, also, but will depend on total numbers.

Interest question: is there any interest for a $100,000 plaque? My normal tournaments don’t play that high, but I like the idea and would probably buy 10 and create a structure that used them or to just to have them. For a $100k plaque, I would probably want to The next size up in plaques.

Let me know.
In for the $20 and the $100. Super stoked to see what a black ends up looking like.

The $100k sounds cool, but I'd likely pass on anything more than just one for the sample set.

Update: Emailed and waiting on response from Matsui.

Offerings:
Current plan is to pursue two new plaques: $20 and $100. The $20 plaque is confirmed as yellow w/ black - see OP. The $100 plaque will be black and is in development.

The $20 is a lock as there is enough interest to justify that plaque alone. The $100 should be doable, also, but will depend on total numbers.

Interest question: is there any interest for a $100,000 plaque? My normal tournaments don’t play that high, but I like the idea and would probably buy 10 and create a structure that used them or to just to have them. For a $100k plaque, I would probably want to The next size up in plaques.

Let me know.
Im interested in one of plaque that gets made to keep my sample complete.

At this time, that won’t be a stand alone option and won’t be considered as an additional option unless we hit all our minimums. Will also depend on the willingness of whoever ends up doing the reshipping portion of this. If that changes we will post that here.
I am interested in a few small/medium & large plaque racks if they get made available. The small/mediums work perfectly as storage singles in airtites and the large work perfectly for storing 60mm buttons

In touch with Matsui so that’s happening. Waiting on the mock-up for the $100 from J5. Ditching the T100k.

I am happy to coordinate, collect money and place order, but as I mentioned earlier, I cannot receive a shipment this size and do the reshipment. I will need someone to help with that part.

I thought I had a volunteer at one point but can’t recall who that might have been. Anyone who might want to step forward please PM.

Thanks.

So just a $20 and $100 dollar plaque, which are the same size as the $5000 and $25000?

Reactions: BNM
Is this dead I try and follow then no movement I forget and don’t want to lose out but just not sure what is going on?

I am not upset either way I just don’t want to miss out but with no movement I forget.

Not dead. I got the $100 mock-up the other day from J5. I’ll post that, and get an update from Matsui. We shall move!

Here is the $100!

1663030431353.jpeg

Any interest in resurrecting this? I'd really like to make these a reality.

I'd likely pick up a small set, I like the hundo it will depend on the pricing and which 20 is actually created

Just done with my second bout of COVID in four months, with three unexpected work trips sandwiched between them. Coming into the slow part of the year for us, so I will kick the tires and lite the fires on this.

Just done with my second bout of COVID in four months, with three unexpected work trips sandwiched between them. Coming into the slow part of the year for us, so I will kick the tires and lite the fires on this.
Please keep me in the loop I would like to see this earlier next year if possible. Xmas is always hard

Any idea on when ordering would take place? Like are we waiting for a few months or any estimate that you could give. I would like to know that before I can commit.
Probably first week of Jan 2023.

I'm working up the spreadsheet for this GB, and hope to have some basic numbers from Matsui by Monday or Tuesday. Once I do I'll open an order thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom